Thursday, February 16, 2023

With my excellent academic result, I managed to enter elite schools to meet all the top scorers/ students from Malaysia and all over the world. They are excellent Malay, Indian, Chinese, Orang Asli (aborigine) and many other worldwide ethnics. I am happy to announce that I am a globalist after I have put in my effort to travel around the world.

Support my startup, SoLemMi (适旅迷)!

Its mission is to help people to see the world economically and soon, it is transformed to help people to see the world from different perspective economically!

Travel on an economy class flight or budget airline, sleep on tatami floor with a sleeping bag and enjoy local street food worldwide to understand more about their culture and people economically.  The main objective is to see the world in a budget way.  

If you like my philosophy, i.e. the entry level of globalism, support my startup, SoLemMi (适旅迷)!  All are welcome especially undergraduate students!
 
I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 

No comments: