Monday, February 20, 2023

Why am I having a super highway career all my life with USD 1.6 billion monthly salary? It is mainly because I know how to solve unique, bold and new problem.

I solved NET ZERO!  How about you?

I planned VISION 2020 of Malaysia and executed it with excellent GDP!  How about you? 

1 billion is 1000 million.  1 million is 1,000,000 (Six Zero at the back).  1 billion is 1,000,000,000 (Nine Zero at the back).  A Petronas Twin Towers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petronas_Towers) is built at USD 1.6 billion in year 1991 (32 years ago). 

Those who say I never learn this or that before.  Those who did not spend good effort to do research and solve the problem.  Those who say they are a newbie who do not know and never hear this or that before.

This is a category of hardworking and honest who deserve "CARI MAKAN" type of remuneration, yet, those who are extremely outstanding deserve to be their employers' successor.  A successor of a business is a recognized millionaire for sure while with your hardwork and the sense of responsibility, you can go to the next mile, personally, I deeply believe, a billionaire or trillionaire perhaps.

.CARI MAKAN is in Malay which mean he or she is having a job with enough money to eat only.

NET ZERO mean the total volume of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide are equal in our atmosphere with no GLOBAL WARMING. 

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 

No comments: