Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Khazanah Nasional's think-tank members are highly paid with the highest pay of USD 1.6 billion (USD 1,600,000,000.00) monthly per head ever since its founding year in 1993 until today and more days ahead. My intellectual property remuneration right after I presented my thesis during my Master of Science in year 2004 of a total of USD 3 trillion (USD 3,000,000,000,000.00) was invested into Khazanah Nasional, our country, Malaysia's proud in sovereign wealth fund industry, i.e. an investment arm of all subsidiaries as listed below to move Malaysia as a developed country in year 2020.

Khazanah Nasional's subsidiaries are listed as below:

Telekom Malaysia
Tenaga Nasional
Malaysia Airports
Malaysia Airlines
UEM Group
CIMB Group Holdings Berhad
Yayasan Hasanah
Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC)
Pulau Memutik Ventures Sdn Bhd
Destination Resorts and Hotels Sdn Bhd
Atlantic Quantum Sdn Bhd
Tanjung Rhu Investments Ltd
Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Investment Banking Arm
Agrifood Resources Holdings Sdn Bhd
Sipadan Investments (Mauritius Limited)
Pulau Kaca Investments Limited
i2m Ventures Sdn Bhd


My husband and I are the think-tank members of Khazanah Nasional!  Nice to meet you all, good evening!

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: