Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Purposely drawing attention of others with extra or stupid act is ridiculous for brainy like me! I respect clown as a professional job, yet, I do not buy! Do not purposely make yourself like a clown to get my attention! I need intellectual connectivity not a fool!

Such as addressing me as Hui Sin not Hui Shin.  This is called stupid, Joey Pay (+65 9239 3331), Senior BD Executive of e27.co !

e27 is completely nonsense with stupid like Joey Pay and many others!  Walk far away from us, i.e. the brainy with silent mode, else, I will shout at you stupid again.  I only want intellectual connectivity, i.e. effective discussion to form a better place with an impact not knowing all these stupid to waste my time and energy with no progress in NET ZERO for example.

I respect all language speakers, yet, I want to talk in English with proficiency.  If you are not fluent in English, please do not talk to me.  Learn English first, then, we can talk slowly.  I do not want to shout at you as STUPID again and again.  Respect me as a brainy not a stupid, please!

If you are a property agent and you can not talk good English, then, let me go, do not contact me with your broken English.  You are just insulting me not respecting me.  Hope that you know my stand and perspective.  

Another point, we do not welcome non-virgin who are unmarried and those who are having pre-marital sex.  Walk far away from us if you want a comfort zone to extend yourself because non-virgin individuals will never climb up the corporate ladder or marry a rich man, then, please walk far away from us.

If you are an unmarried non-virgin who want a better life, then, join us at All-Rounded Virtual Mom (http://www.all-rounded-virtual-mom.com) to meet like-minded individuals, i.e. unmarried non-virgin to get married, then, focus on educating your children to ensure they can have virgin marry virgin status to enjoy forever wealth.

TrainCan At Amore Paradise (http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com) is mainly for people who must enjoy forever wealth, if you are not qualified now, do not worry!  Get a husband or wife to ensure your children qualify to enjoy forever wealth, i.e. virgin marry virgin!

As long as you are hardworking and honest, forever wealth status for all of you who are unmarried non-virgin is right here waiting for your next generation to enjoy it.  Educate your children not to have pre-marital sex once you find a man or woman to get married!  Act now to be the one who is hardworking and honest, forget about marrying a rich man if you are an unmarried non-virgin! 

Thank you! 

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: