Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Love first, then, to understand more! If both of you can not be a couple, then, both of you must be extremely admire each other. One is a leader, another one is a fan or admirer. 先爱,再了解! 如果你们不能成为情侣,那么,你们一定是非常欣赏对方。 一个是领导者,另一个是粉丝或仰慕者。

If you research about me, read my article on my blog, read my books, check my Facebook profile, check my Linkedin profile, you must be in love with me, admire me, set me as your leader, else, how would you justify your action if you are not my fan or admirer?

Hope to connect!

Whatsapp me at +6 01 2298 2298.  I do not have a Whatsapps at +6 013 39 013 99.  Someone might be stealing my identity and sim card to register the account and start chatting with you.  Be alert and stop all these social crime!  Report to the police!  Thank you!

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.
 

No comments: