Friday, February 3, 2023

"The Easterners And The Westerners": Linkedin want to BOMB the Statue of Liberty base on what they have responded to me! Statue of Liberty in New York, United States of America is a legacy of Freedom of Speech! I am surprise that Linkedin is not keen to do business in United States of America by restrict my access for more than 2 days. I wonder how much should I claim for this discrimination and stupid court case.

 


Figure 1: Click on the picture to enlarge!


Figure 2: Statue of Liberty, New York, United States of America 



What is the matter of virgin or non-virgin in the professional world?  We all know that unmarried non-virgin is a class below, yet, with the philosophy of TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan - 我能:爱情的故事!) http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com, as long as you are hardworking and honest, you can marry a good man!  Let me help you to find your Mr. Right or Ms. Left.  Of course, there are 98% of virgin marry virgin worldwide. 


Do you know why China is still lacking behind with no status of a developed country?  Let's catch up the blog post of "The Easterners And The Westerners" in Malaysian Footprint Magazine (http://malaysianfootprintmag.com/).

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: