Wednesday, December 30, 2020

www.SoLemMi.com is born and grown as a Forbes List 500. 7th May 2014 is its birth date.

I came across this book below when an old friend introduced it to me.  

Exponential Organizations: Why new organizations are ten times better, faster, and cheaper than yours (and what to do about it) Paperback – Illustrated, October 14, 2014

The book is emphasizing on 5 external characteristics that define an ExO (Exponential Organizations) - SCALE and 5 internal mechanisms that define an ExO - IDEAS.  

My startup, www.SoLemMi.com well equipped of SCALE and IDEAS and it scored more than 80 marks in ExO Audit or Diagnostic Test.  It means www.SoLemMi.com has all the criteria to be an Exponential Organization.

What is SCALE?  

Staff On Demand

Community & Crowd

Algorithms

Leveraged Assets

Engagements

And what is IDEAS?

Interface

Dashboard

Experimentation

Autonomy

Social Technologies

The most important, www.SoLemMi.com is born with an MTP (Massive Transformative Purpose) which is "To help people worldwide to see the world economically" and it is transforming to "To help people worldwide to see the world from different perspective economically".   

You can Google my name and get my contact number from my CV posted online.  I am looking  forward to secure any investment fund to build the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and the whole product.  I am looking forward for any angel investor and venture capitalist to invest in my believe and my passion to help people for a better world with humanity.  When I told you here about the humanity efforts in my startup, www.SoLemmi.com, I am referring to the integration of human senses and human life into the product development.

I told you, I would be the first perfectionist and the potential billionaire you might know in your life.

Let's give a thumb up to support me at www.facebook.com/solemmi.

Hope that you will enjoy this book, Exponential Oganizations: Why new organizations are ten times better, faster, and cheaper than yours (and what to do about it).  Buy a Kindle version.

No comments: