Monday, December 28, 2020

I have a few liked-minded new friends today. I will add a few of you through Linkedin.

Today, I know about Bing Bing Lu, senior Media Expert and TV Host, Founder of Bing Bing Bang and Producer of E-Taking through Google Cloud Executive Women's Forum: Optimize Being Your Best Watch On-Demand (https://cloudonair.withgoogle.com/events/optimize-being-your-best#).  Her goal for a better world is to form a "Happy China" particularly happy women in China.  I am truly inspired by her efforts to help women in China to solve problems through media, social media and public seminars or classes.  I said, "I want a happy world."

Livia Wang (Chief Brand Officer, Acess Corporate Group), another woman inspired me in this Google Women Forum.  She said to a younger version of herself, "Go travel, meet people, be humble and be hunger."  

Shukla Bose, Founder and CEO of Parikrma Humanity Foundation said," I want to live with my imagination and not my history."  This Indian woman inspired me, particularly this sentence.  "Yes, I live with my imagination too", I said.

SoinnLee, Ceo & Co-founder at Enuma, Inc. would want to build educational software for children with learning difficulties to learn with fun.  She wish to contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals #4 related to education innovation around the world.

Wend Y Wang, CIO - Wholesale, HSBC said tomorrow is always better and her boss told her, "If you don't try, you will not have some percentages of success; if you try, you will have some percentage of success."  She also encourages youngsters to ask for help when they think that they are not capable at that moment.

I attended this event under the umbrella as the Founder, CEO and CTO of www.SoLemMi.com.


No comments: