Saturday, December 12, 2020

Why am I deserving a career with all intellectual cum good people?

Since I was a baby until now, you can't find any flaws that I did not score distinctions in all my official languages examination.  My school teachers know me.  Thus, they gave me good scores in all my languages examination in school and I was having a forecasting SPM result as a straight A's student in 1997, S.M.J.K Poi Lam, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

I have more than 20 years of not talking in Mandarin and Malay by only talking English as the main domain of conversation, comprehension, writing, and reading, thus, my conversation skill in Mandarin and Malay were a bit lack-off currently when I talk.  Of course, I have a very firm foundation in both of these languages and I am sure that I can pick-up within one month's time by talking to many people especially those who are speaking Malay.     

Since I am a "straight A's" student, I was admitted to Multimedia University (MMU) to mingle with the majority of JPA scholars and many outstanding MMU students, i.e. my university mates.  The objective to start a private university, Multimedia University (MMU) because of the economic downturn, the government had to put all the JPA scholars in private universities such as MMU.  Thus, I know many JPA local scholars and JPA overseas scholars.  

I only applied for one job and I got it after I finished my Bachelor of IT (HONS) Software Engineering.  I started work on 2nd May 2002.  After I worked for slightly more than 15 months as a Software Development Engineer, I got an email to congratulate me as the confirmed MUST-Ehsan Foundation scholar to pursue my Master of Science Information Technology on 1st September 2003.  Of course, I am having to accept the scholarship even though I did not apply for it.  It was a surprise and an indication of the effectiveness of Human Resources Management in a country.

After I finished my thesis to fulfill a Master of Science Information Technology, I managed to serve as a temporary ICT Teacher in Sri KDU Smart School.  Within these 3 months, I managed to deal with the collaboration project, Stanford University Folding@Home with Professor Vijay Pante.  After the 3 months in Sri KDU Smart School, I was recruited by YMCA Camp Fitch, PA, USA to work as a Camp Counselor for 3 months in Lake Erie, PA, USA.  I used 1 month to travel around United States of America in 2005 before I reported work as a Lecturer in Multimedia University on 3rd October 2005, right after I flew back from USA.

I never apply for a Lecturer position in Multimedia University (MMU).  Again, it was a surprise email from MMU that I was chosen and appointed as a lecturer in MMU starting on 3rd October 2005.  I worked there for 9 years and 3 months as I embarked my journey as an entrepreneur in May 2014.  

Moving on, when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University, I was appointed as an Academic Visitor to join the University of London, Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University in year 2009 for 6 months.  I worked as a "consultant" for many big corporations when I was in United Kingdom.  They asked for my professional opinion on how to improve their research and system.  

Through my entrepreneur journey for slightly more than 6 years, I am exhausted.  I experienced that I only have a dollar in my pocket and I had to ask for help financially from my family members.  I had so many ideas to work on one start-up to another start-up, yet, I don't get any support from any investors.  I always gave myself another 2 years, another 6 months and another month to hope that I can get any investors to support me, yet, I did't not get any.  Thus, I am always in a job hunting mode since I need to accumulate money to develop the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to impress the investors.  Anyway, my mission of my entire entrepreneur kingdom is "to help worldwide citizens to see the world from different perspectives economically".  I joined Founder Institute and I came out with what I had in my mind at that moment in year 2014.                 

Such a powerful Massive Transformative Purpose (MTP), "To Help Worldwide Citizens to See The World From Different Perspective Economically"!  

I sold my condominium and I spent all my money.  Thus, it is time to go back to work.  I am looking forward to a new role.  For sure, I will come back to work as an entrepreneur once I have accumulated some wealth and clear all my debts because I believe that my business ideas are all multi-billion business models.    

Catch up with me at huishin2020 AT GMAIL.com to discuss more about my new role within the intellectual people because I felt very happy and comfortable, when I was within the intellectual people circle.  This is what I thought because GOD is planning for me to be part of the intellectual people circle.

Thank you!          

No comments: