Tuesday, December 15, 2020

These years, the messages from the GOD kept on cultivate me to be a better manager, researcher, academician, photographer, entrepreneur and writer.

I am 41 years old now and I have experienced a wide diversity of people's behaviors and their self-worth.  I know all these people below due to I picked up different roles in the society or community to know more about them.  I tried to help them and yet, they reluctant to explore my good heart.  I am confident that I am a billion-dollar maker for sure.  Let's share with me, how much are you worth?

List of different type of people:

1. Sexual Lust/ Prostitute Seeking

2. Gambling

3. Drug Addiction

4. People who are Jealous

5. People who are Greed

6. People who are Inferior

7. People who are Incapable

8. People with Extremely Good Life/ Fabulous Life

9. Rich People

10. Poor People

11. People who are Intelligent

12. People who are Ordinary

13. Masters

14. Slaves

15. Easterners

16. Westerners

17. Overseas Graduates

18. Local Graduates

19. IT-Savvy Individuals

20. Non-IT Savvy Individuals

21. People who are Ambitious


No comments: