Thursday, April 2, 2020

Taxation Rates in Malaysia

We know that Malaysia government need taxation from the citizens and the business entities.   

The more you earn, the more you pay for the tax in this country, Malaysia.  Thus, capable and confident job seekers are encouraged to set an expected salary which is good enough for you to live comfortably in Malaysia and at the same time, you pay tax to the country or government.  I am setting a high salary because I am comfortable that I can work in an international environment due to I worked in Erie, PA, USA in year 2005 and I worked in United Kingdom in year 2009 with exceptionally good English in speaking, listening and writing.  My expectation salary is RM 70,000 monthly and I am expecting to buy my first Ferrari very soon.  I am also an alcoholic.  Through all my efford in entrepreneurship and looking for a job now, I would say I am a great Malaysian by having all ways to pay more tax or duty to the country, i.e. Malaysia (Taxation of alcohols, sports car, high monthly salary).  We must support those who are driving sports cars because they are paying high tax and they contribute to the nation by his ways.  Support their business, support their jobs and support their dreams.       

Dr. Ong See Yew can be a partner of EY.  I can be the partner of EY or any other consulting firm too.  I do not see that I am far apart from Dr. Ong See Yew.  In fact, he is much weaker than I am, personally, I think.

Another ways for the country to collect tax or duty are through 1) selling alcohols; 2) selling sports cars (almost 100% tax from you to Malaysia). 

Malaysia, I love you!  I am looking for a job at RM 70,000 monthly due to my individual efforts to grown myself and my working experience to grown me as one of the leaders in Malaysia.  

Thank you!
   

No comments: