Friday, April 24, 2020

SoLemMi Recruitment Drive or Campaign

"I am a Malaysian.  I'm from a family with a household income less than RM 3000 monthly with 5 siblings.  When the moment I was accepted to the university, it was a joy and the best moment I had in my life.  You can't imagine how happy all my family members were.  To them, a degree graduate is going to have a bright and smooth future.  This is what I am looking for.  After 4 years, I am graduated with a degree.  My family are so proud about my achievement and they are eager to know what type of job am I landing to.  I tried to look for a job for almost 6 months and yet, I was not offered a job due to my incompetency English if I compared to all other job candidates.  I can speak very fluent in Malay.  The moment I met SoLemMi and I knew about the job scopes with SoLemMi, I flew.  My life is full of choices and English learning opportunity with SoLemMi.  Thanks GOD for a job on what I am having now.  SoLemMi,"Comfy Travel Fans": The Latest Trend of Next Generation Travels!"

If your English is not so good while you are good in conversation skills in any other languages such as Malay, Chinese, Cantonese and etc., you may try to get a job in SoLemMi. 

Click below for more information on job opportunities with SoLemMi or send your resume to info@SoLemMi.com.

https://www.SoLemMi.com/recruitment.html

No comments: