Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Life as a Scholar and I was very friendly to meet all types of people

I am a scholar and I met all kinds of people after I was asked to leave my working place immediately through an email to hswong@mmu.edu.my on 5th December 2014 at Multimedia University as a lecturer.  At that point of time, I am earning about RM 5500 if I am not wrong.  Obviously, I don't know why I was fired and for sure, I would be very happy because I tried to get many jobs in the industry and they told me that I got the best job in the world, i.e. the lecturer.  Now, I noticed it, but, too late, my Ph.D. supervisor, Dr. Ho Chin Kuan asked me to stop my Ph.D. study since I am no longer a lecturer and I need not a Ph.D. to earn a big buck.  He know that I am proficiency in all languages, Malay, English and Mandarin as well as all type of programming languages with very small learning curve, yet, I am not encouraged to work as a programmer because if I work as a programmer, I will be giving the ripple effects after I teach 10 people programming, then, 1 million people will know how to do programming.  I am pretty fit and I am exceptional good in all my undertaking. 

Redhat, Linux and UNIX are something which I am super fit in which came after my information security knowledge.  I am not encouraged to work on these as I said the ripple effects would be there, once I teach 10 people in Redhat, Linux and Unix as well as Information Security, that would be 1 million people know on how to do that.  The job market is not ready to have me to excel and to teach since no jobs for them even though they excel in these jobs through my teaching style and method.

I sold my 3-room Olympic Size Swimming Pool condominium in Petaling Jaya to continue my work on entrepreneurship which I am keen, www.SoLemMi.com since May 2014.  I traveled to many places, London, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur to pitch and hopefully, I can get the fund to run my dream and the only way to save the world for said and forecast recession.  I am not talking BIG because everyone is going after me and they want to copy what I am doing and yet, TECHNOLOGY stop them to proceed further.  I am sure my affiliates, MIT and the University of Cambridge would be able to spot what I am doing so far and with their supports, I don't see how a copycat of my business idea would be able to sustain and exist in this FAIR world.  GOD is eyeing.  If my copycat can earn USD 1 Billion, then, I would be able to earn USD 1000 Billion for sure.  I am looking forward to know who are the slaves cum copycats of www.SoLemMi.com.   

Besides, www.SoLemMi.com, I started many other businesses in World Wide Web (WWW).  I noticed that many are hunger in business ideas and many are copycats.  I am not saying that COPYCATs are not able to sustain and yet, they must respect the founder and the inventor of the business ideas and ensure that they have better life.  I have so much of ideas and yet, I must live luxuriously and not doing any charity mainly because when I did not have money to eat by walking down to the street, no one gave me food for free.  When I was selling my hard core writing book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen", no one buy my books.  I don't have money to continue my life and I forced to seek help from my parents and siblings.  I like a Malaysian, he is a man since year 2003.  I tried to call him for many times to seek for help, he did not pick up my calls.  All people were avoiding me because I am no longer rich.  I never look down at people and yet, my experiences of being poor gave me a lot of lessons.

1.  No free money will be given to any Charity Organization.  They must work.  I have 800 books of "Sunshine Little Kitchen".  My cost price is RM 12 per book.  Thus, these charity organizations must sell whatever price they wish to sell and they must give me RM 12 per book.

2.  No more pitching to those who are hunger for ideas.  I should pitch to those who are capable with a lot of cash.  Many wealthy people are not keen to help start-ups.  Thus, I must use my money to develop the infrastructure, website and mobile app of the business, www.SolemMi.com and not pitching to so many people mainly the ideas.  I should use RM 270,000 which I got them from selling my condominium to work on infrastructure, website and mobile app and not travel the world to pitch.  My biggest mistake in entrepreneurship.  When you see that I had more than RM 270,000 cash which adding my EPF Account 2 withdrawal, you know how rich I was at one time. 

3.  Be arrogant!  Only help those people who are within your community circle.  Each person must belong to a community.  Inject fund to his or her community in order to help her; definitely not directly from my bank account to his or her bank account to eliminate a lot of troublesome which included social crime and kidnapping.  When one is able to climb up the ladder, he or she must be doing extremely well since a baby until now, just like me.  Thus, no matter how many companies fired me which they were not in my community circle, thus, they didn't know how well which I have done and created so much of social footprint for my community, my country and the world.  My community is teaching me on talent management and they are teaching me why those who are not within my community circle are rejected items.  HuhLaLah!

4.  Being the best of the best is never wrong and yet, you must know what type of people you must hire and what type of people you must avoid just like I met many high schools dropped-out recently.  They wish to become my bosses since I am lacking of money and need a 9-6 job.  He gave me a list of reasons for not hiring me.  Were they saying that when I become a boss, I must not hire high schools dropped-out where www.SoLemMi.com is creating the platform for all ranking of people to get earn a living?

5.  When I was a lecturer in Multimedia University, I managed to serve 265 students at one time.  Of course, I was a manager and I was leading mostly scholars.  I don't have any problems with scholars because they understand me, they treated me as their role model and they are acting like me.  I tried to work in various environments after I was fired and yet, I did not get bosses who appreciated my talents as the best and the best.  If you are a boss who is good enough, then, hire me, else, let me lead the team, you may sit down and wait for the reports monthly.   

6.  When I was poor, I needed a job.  I ended up to work with AMRIG International Groups (Malaysia) owned by Prince Sheikh Prof Dr. Al Mansour.  He claimed that he has a professorship from Manchester University.  the group and the owner owed me RM 21,000++ salary and yet, he is just running away.  I worked there for 3 months without any salary and he promised to give me RM 7,000 monthly as a IT Manager, PA, and HR Manager, a multi-tasking role.  I reported this to the police and I informed MCA in his headquarter at Jalan Ampang since my father is one of the MCA leaders.  No helps from MCA besides the PRESS Conference.  Datuk Michael Chong and his lawyer only need public attention and they never want to help me.  MCA, my childhood leader was gone just like that without any chance to lead the Chinese community; am I right?  I need money now.  If you know this Prince Sheikh Prof Dr. Al Mansour, please ask him to contact me.  I need my salary.  MCA, please take note!  Should I lead MCA just in case?  Let me teach Datuk Michael Chong on how to help the poor.  When I was rich, i.e. a lecturer, all these troubles never come to me.  After I was fired, all these problems came to me and I was attended as poor.  You see!  Poor people and jobless in Malaysia need help.  I am definitely ready to help those who are jobless by giving jobs from www.SoLemMi.com.  For those who are jobless, are you ready to join me?  

7.  Kampar West City, a group of businessmen from the membership of MCA who build these properties project.  They cheated me by asking me to pay RM 80,000 for a small room, fully furnished of course.  I knew many of them are paying RM 40,000 only for a unit like what I have.  LH Credit Sdn Bhd was the loan company who is backing this Kampar West City developer.  I want them to contact me and GIVE me back my money since no land ownership is granted to me when I check with Perak Land Office.  I want RM 500,000 for this small unit and I learned from them on how to do business.  L H Credit is an illegal loan shark and they should be in trouble.  I bought a Property in Kampar West City a few years ago in Kampar, Perak. 
       
8. Wizlynx Group Malaysia is also a big bully to me after I worked for a month as the Sales Executive by giving them about 10 of my personal contacts for all my friends who worked as the Group CEOs and Professors in AMBANK, Berjaya Group, CIMB, MIMOS, Public Bank, Malaysia Kini and many more to boost their Ethical Hacking Competition in Malaysia and my sales target's leads for a few million Ringgit Malaysia.  Don't work for Wizlynx Group, a big lier and bully.  The big boss, Thomas Oertli proposed my sales commission is 40% of the total sales during the interview and later, I got the offer letter of 2% of the total sales.  Anyway, I need my sales commission, 40% of the total sales which I had brought to Wizlynx Group Malaysia.  They fired me for sure after I argued it to the Managing Director.       

9. To be continued.
     
 

   

No comments: