Sunday, April 19, 2020

Are you a stupid? Come on! Please go back to your group which they called you "smart" and "intelligent"!

"You are such a stupid.  You can't finish the assigned job in 1 month.  What did you do during this one month working period?  If you are good, then, you must complete your assignment on time.  If you are not, I called you as incompetency or stupid in my team."

"I am not a stupid.  Your mathematics skill is incompetency.  It is definitely not one month.  It is only 12 days since I am a part-timer.  You asked me to work 3 days a week.  I just need more time to complete the job."

"Are you a stupid?  Come on!  Please go back to your group which they called you "smart" and "intelligent"!"

"Sure!  I would think that the people management in all the countries will have this personal intelligence cluster which are enhancing the job seekers can work within their job competency group."

"Head hunters!  Your role in helping my goal, i.e. 0% unemployment rate in all countries is extremely important.  Work hard, head hunters!"


No comments: