Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My Wedding Pledge

1) Pre-wedding Ceremony

- I am practicing the Persian Muslim culture, i.e. no kissing, no touching, and no sex before marriage, i.e. my wedding ceremony.  I might change my mind and yet, this is what I have planned and executed so far to ensure that the one whom I am going to married to is so special and unique for my treatment to him. 

2) During Wedding Ceremony

- A gentle both-willing-kiss on the lips, maybe for 1 minute.  The ring exchange ceremony and the wedding pledge from both parties, husband and wife. 

3) Post-Wedding Ceremony

- Our joy for our first night being the roommates forever and having sex for pregnancy and children.

P/S: I repeated what I want in a relationship many times and I hope this would be the last time.  The reason is I can't have sex with more than 300 men and I am sure that I have more than 300 men who are going after me who included a private jet, Gulfstream owner from Florida, USA.  I know exactly who I want and what type of criteria he must have and yet, I am open to all rank of individuals to approach me.  I need to know more people in order to convert them to be my clients in "Amore Paradise". 

"Amore Paradise" is a hand-picked matchmaking company worldwide for all the next generation of billionaires to find their husband and wife. 

      

No comments: