Sunday, June 7, 2020

Wizlynx Group Memang TAK Boleh!

I had two interviews for a job as a Sales Executive with Wizlynx Group about a year ago.  My expected salary is RM 200,000 a month with basic monthly salary: RM 5500 and sales commission is 40% of the deals.  Sandy Kuan (Office Manager) and Thomas Oertli (Global CEO) informed me about these information.  I reported to work happily because I managed to contact GROUP CEO of AMBANK, CIMB BANK, PUBLIC BANK, Berjaya Group, Malaysia Kini, MIMOS and many others.  Right after I contacted them to do the presentation, Ryan Ngai, the Managing Director fired now and asked me to leave the office immediately.  

Ryan Ngai, such an inferior that I was going to be the Managing Director of Wizlynx Group Malaysia right after 3 months I worked there, I was extremely confident.        

I don't see why Ryan Ngai is still in the office, perhaps just a cheap labor.  The messages from the Global CEO and the managing Director were in such a big conflict. 

I said Wizlynx Group Memang TAK Boleh because they just wanted my contacts for the big business and they fired me after 1 month I worked there.  Tell me!  Should this type of company being exist in this world?  Taking all the juices and ask me to go!  I pray to the GOD that to ensure Wizlynx Group will go bankrupt one day due to their incapability of technical skills in information security.  Employees' fault during their duty to make sure their clients get big losses.  Big company bullied me; I am a poor girl.  

Questionaire:

1. Was that the sales commission rate for Hui Shin 40% came out from your mouth during the interview, Thomas Oertli?
2. Was that come out from your mouth that Hui Shin will share the sales commission when Hui Shin has the same sales leads with any colleagues, Thomas Oertli?
3. Did Hui Shin send out all the important sales emails using her own sales leads such as CIMB BANK, AMBANK, Public Bank, Berjaya Group, Malaysia Kini, MIMOS and etc., Ryan Ngai and Sandy Kuan?
4. What did I do wrong since I was a high flyer and a tip-top sales person with a lot of contacts?  Why did you fire me?  Were you "NAJIB"'s followers or sour grapes that I can climb up the corporate ladder as fast as a rocket?
5. I did not cry because I know that I am absolutely correct.  I might be under teh mental health after the treatments from your company.  You must pay the compensation.  I must eat RM 500 a day to balance my mental wellness.  A month is RM 500 X 30 = RM 15,000.  Just a small amount, am I right?

My message to youngsters and companies, walk far from this company, Wizlynx Group, Mid Valley.

 



  

No comments: