Monday, June 8, 2020

If you have money, do not accept scholarship for studying

Scholarship awards are meant for those people who need them.  I was awarded 4 scholarship internationally and locally, yet, I am filled with many responsibilities.  My job is to solve all countries' unemployment and I must work on entrepreneurship to force me to let go my dream to become a professor.  OK!  A few international venture capitalists approached me and they are offering 30 million USD for the 1st round funding.  I worked as they told me and eventually, I got nothing or the grant or fund were never bank in to my accounts.  One had promised USD 600 million, and, I must fill up all the patents filling documentation, yet, only a free labor for more than 6 years now.  I must work and at the same time, I must solve the unemployment issues for all countries.  I am not a humanity study graduate yet, due to my research direction, I am working on these employment issues.      

As a leader since I was a baby until now with more than 100 awards and medals received as an all rounder means perfectionist.  I can do all assignments without delay and yet, due to so many opportunities around, I tend to choose the best.  A while ago, I was appointed to select the students from Asia Pacific to enroll for study programs in Oxford University.  Due to the programs are new to APAC, an average, i.e. B grade students are able to be enrolled and accepted.  Also, the number of quota for each country in APAC, I accepted a C grade student to be enrolled for a study program in St. Catherine College, Oxford University.

As a scholar and a leader from my perspective in Malaysia, these people i.e. the public tended to put all problems on me to seek for solutions.  They claimed that they were not as smart as me, however, they let me gave an image to the public or misleading the public such as giving out the news that I was a pregnant high school student.  This student faced a lot of problems from the discrimination perspective and they had their way to mislead the public that I was that student, and, hopefully, one who was smart would be able to help her to get a job and a new husband due to his boyfriend incapability.

They are so many jobless now all around the world.  These people want to to get the best solutions to help their children and their affiliates.  They want me to become an entrepreneur without paying me any fund and any grants to run the business.  I had spent enough my family's money and I am reluctant to move further due to no funding.  They didn't have ideas for research and entrepreneurship, then, they looked for me.  They wanted to sack people and, they wanted me to hire them.  Why not?  I said.  Yet, the funders from United States of America only want me to hire TOP UNIVERSITIES graduates in all my start-ups just like GOOGLE Inc.                  

Now, I am looking for a job urgently.  I have so many job advertisements yet, I did not land to a job.  What these people were doing; they copied and pasted my resume and my strong points to help others to get a job.  When I needed to attend exam, they used me to answer the interview questions and examinations; later, their people got employed.  

When it come to new medication or new drugs in Malaysia, first thing they knew was to let me try first.  I was able to tell them what was happened and what would be the syndrome.          

When meeting new guests like Mr. Barrack Obama, I was not invited due to their super VIP was Dato' Najib.  I was categorized as Tun Mahathir's follower.  It means no Tun Mahathir, no Wong Hui Shin.  Yet, I am the representative of black people in Malaysia, whatever problem which they had faced, they reported to me.  If Barrack Obama purposely pay me a visit, I will be able to take up this role due to I am a big fan of Barrack Obama because my best friend is Kimberley Jameson, an American black.  I would think that my best friend Kimberley would be able to represent the black in all countries, personally believe.  She is good!  I met her in Korea International Youth Camp.  I am not a JPA scholar. I only could say I used my own government tax to sponsor my trip.  For you information, JPA Scholarship is a Malaysia Tax Payers' money to sponsor Malaysian for studies.     

I had so many problems mainly because they said that they were the tax-payers in Malaysia.  They claimed that they sponsored my studies and overseas trips as the representing youth.  In fact, they might not be true.  As a representing youth from Malaysia, we acted as "Malaysia ambassadors" to attract foreigners to visit Malaysia.  Also, most of the youth camps expenses, I paid myself.  Only one youth camp to United Nations, Thailand was sponsored.      

For your information, one of the sources of my scholarship came from MOTOROLA; a telecommunication USA company.  One of the sources of my scholarship came from ACEEE; an entity in USA too.  One of the sources of my scholarship was from University of London, Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University.  The only scholarship was given to me by Multimedia University as a token of appreciation for me as a lecturer and at the same time to work on a Ph.D. study.  My supervisor, Professor Ho Chin Kuan asked me to drop the study in March 2015.

Questionaires:

1. Professor Ho Chin Kuan, did you update the post-graduate study department that you asked me to stop my Ph.D. study in March 2015?

2. Why should I pay a full amount of tuition fees as you had stopped me continuing my Ph.D. because I was no longer a lecturer?  I knew that the scholarship will stop immediately, yet, why should the tuition fees continuing to count and ended up I must pay a big lum sum of tuition fees without your guides and advise anymore after March 2015?

3. Should you be responsible to answer post-graduate study department that why there was no progress and yet, I still need to pay the tuition fees, Professor Ho Chin Kuan?

To be continued ......

No comments: