Sunday, June 7, 2020

Online Privacy Management - My Professorship Journey With The First Step To Secure a Ph.D. Study Offer First; Most Likely Summer Next Year.

Online Privacy Management would be my Ph.D. topic if I was a student in the University of Cambridge in year 2009.  At that time, I did not understand why should we have the perfect online system with security until I experienced hackers worked or hacked on my emails, blog and social media accounts to lead me in a totally destroying situation and totally reject cases due to break trust and involving in sensitive contents.  

Key issues related to Online Privacy Management, Personally, I think that I can be groomed as a Professor in Online Privacy Management:

1) Identity Representative - emails, blog posts and social accounts are the representation of oneself.  All these online contents are extremely important to represent an individual especially a celebrity.  A lecturer is a "celebrity" too.  "Celebrity" means one of the influential individuals and a representative in a domain business. 

2) Bridge of the Information related to Worldwide/ National Business and Economic Goals 

3) Sensitive Contents such as romance, sex, web presence of nondisclosure relationship, political standpoint and etc.        

4) Misleading messages and the Q&A portal for clarification through www.Quora.com for example.

5) Conflict and Trust From Identified Groups Attack with related Negative Influences and Case Studies. 

6) UI/UX Privacy Security, Business Object Privacy Security, Network Layers Privacy Security, Application Privacy Security, Operating System Privacy Security, Database Privacy Security, XML/ JSON Privacy Security, Authentication and Re-authentication Privacy Security and many others.

7)  ......  

To conclude:  Password security is an extremely important key here and yet, many people do not see why the password security is relevant to personal growth and personal representation.  Irrelevant personal contents and information might destroy the public images of "celebrities".  Thus, the motivation and campaigns to promote password security is extremely important.      

My prospect Ph.D. supervisor is Professor Ross Anderson from the University of Cambridge and Professor Monica Lam from Stanford University.

GOD gave me all the best thing ever in my life and I did not appreciate them as I have too many choices or wrongly selected such as GOD wanted me to become a professor and I chose to become an entrepreneur and yet, no funding are securing which lead me to look for a high pay job just very recently.  Scholarships are available for people who are not more than 28 years old; I got to know this term recently.  Millions of regrets, yet, I am keep myself going and hopefully, I am going to do better with all level of supports.  

I am broke now.  It is not possible for me to fund myself a Ph.D. since no income now and just expenses and more expenses.  GOD!  Help me!  I read from the bible: Jesus, St. Mary, GOD and their followers are going to help all who are in need.  They are not there to help only Christians and yet, they help all individuals who need help.  
    

  

No comments: