Sunday, June 7, 2020

Meaningful life is part of the definition of RICH

"Meaningful life without lacking of money for spending means you are rich." ~Wong Hui Shin   

I informed my students when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University that I was rich because I never afraid of spending for meaningful life such as nutritious food and traveling around the world because I had a permanent job and a consulting job.

Due to the changing of the Prime Minister from Tun Mahathir to Dato' Najib, my appointment as a lecturer was terminated and I was not given chances to work full time, also, mainly because these "Najib"'s followers jealous on what I had experienced by traveling around the world.  

They said, "Hui Shin, you are so rich, no need to work!"

I replied, "If I am as rich as Vincent Tan's daughter, I still need to work because I believe my contribution to work means changing the world and save the world.  With my leadership presence in the work force, I am contributing to the justification of GENDER DISCRIMINATION research and implementation initiated by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation."  

I experienced POOR life ever since I lost my permanent job and being involved in ENTREPRENEURSHIP since May 2014 until now.  I would think that enough for me as a POOR lady.  I need more cash and I need nutritious food.  If you think that I must not involve in entrepreneurship, then, hire me!  I need a job.  

My meaning of RICH offended many so-called "RICH" people and they had done bad things on me to ensure that I lost my health.  All these should be over on COVID-19 pandemic period and I have seen them die one by one.  People are stealing my business ideas and they ensure that I die poor because I have stated a and I support Bill Gates' quote in my book.

"If you are born poor, it is not your mistake, but, if you die poor, it's your mistake." ~ Bill Gates     

Many powerful people die poor mainly they had gone through entrepreneurship, but, they failed in entrepreneurship.  These people ensure that I am not successful in all my undertaking because they are not able to spend very long time for holiday just like what I had done: 4 months in United States of America, 12 days in Maldives, 25 days in Egypt, 19 days in Korea, and, many others which I have stated in my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen".  They are jealous and yet, they are die poor.  

I think Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation must be able to do something for the poor and elderly people.

I started www.SoLemMi.com mainly because I want to help these categories of people.  Unfortunately, I am not getting any grant or funding to do that.  When you voice up anything in my start-up, "Fair? Why?", I will do something to ease your jealousy.  Thus, you must be honest and telling the truth what are your feelings and not doing all these stupid acts to kill me.  Remember?  I told you that I am a perfectionist.  I can do well in all my undertakings. 

I am a far-sighted and problem-solving individual with perfect communication skill, thus, I must be granted a leadership job and trained to be the Chief Executive Officer or Chief Technology Officer.  I need big pay monthly mainly because I was injured during the struggling of "Mercy Murdering" in Malaysia.  "NAJIB"'s followers wanted to kill me.  My competitors of my FIRST LOVE (Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong) wanted to kill me.  After that I met Jeff Bezos.  I met a more powerful and rich Mr. Right candidate.  

Am I going to be safe and nicely full piece when I attend my own wedding ceremony?  I don't know.  I am asking.  Is my husband-to-be as good taste as Jeff Bezos?  Who is my husband-to-be?   
          

No comments: