Saturday, June 6, 2020

How much am I worth today?

I was officially jobless on 6th December 2014 until now with no fixed/ permanent job as well as the ability to own/ owned 3 properties (2 fully furnished studios (Cyberjaya & Kampar) and 1 condominium at Kelana Jaya) and 1 used sedan car worth RM 108,000 brand new since 2005.  I also traveled to more than 20 countries which included Europe, United Kingdom, North America, North Africa, Hong Kong and China, Maldives, Japan, Korea, India, Thailand, Sr Lanka, UAE, Dubai, Qatar and many others before 30 years old with 90% of my trips are self-sponsored.  I scored perfect most of the time in my academic or all examinations such as 80% would be the passing marks for some of my examination.  I am doing extremely well until the attack of the "NAJIB" supporters "killed" mostly Tun Mahathir's supporters included me by cutting out my permanent job in year 2014.

I started about 10 businesses with great ideas through World Wide Web (WWW) and I gained so many influential followers due to the internet or WWW and repository system are able to trace who would be the leaders by shouting it/ them loud on what I want to do.

I can't go anyway due to meeting and dealing with so much of rejections and silly excuses with nonsense excuses and reasons. 

A white man told me!  "Hui-Shin Wong, it is biography writing."  GOD created so many problems for you because people need to write two inches thick book for your biography where you as a successful individual.  You are nothing wrong and yet, you are doing extremely well.           

I must get a job as soon as possible since all my planned entrepreneurial activities are not moving forward.  GOD!  Through entrepreneurship, I learned and experienced what is POOR.  I am extremely poor now since I am continuing jobless and not a fully funded entrepreneur for all my 10 business ideas and business entities.

I need a job now or I need a seed or pre-seed funding.  Venture capital fund or angel investment fund would be great!

Due to I am always busy for jobs, events, my businesses and my research works especially intellectual properties, i.e. patents filling for all my businesses technology, I tend to not having enough time for a relationship or falling in love.  I never fall in love both directionally means the situation that I love him and he love me too. 

Thus, I joined online dating, Tinder.  I managed to attract 300 worldwide admirers and a few of them are PRIVATE JET (Gulfstream) owners.  Very soon, you will know that who would be my match.  I did choose an Associate Professor or an academician in California, United States of America and yet, a golfer was aggressively going after me.  The private jet owner purposely planned a trip to Malaysia because he can see the future and the business opportunities in Malaysia.  The private jet was flew to Singapore and, then, a helicopter trip to Kuala Lumpur due to the concerns of privacy in developed countries are always better.     

I am still single and talking to many people worldwide.  Are you BT?  I am waiting for your marriage proposal.  Back to many years ago, I would wait for Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong to propose a marriage to me because he is my first LOVE for sure, i.e. one directional love from me; yet, I might be too ugly and not up to his standard while I am still do not know him face to face at this minute of time.  For those who do not know him, he is a trader, a successful trader and his first degree and his master degree are from Oxford University. 

To date, I published 2 books: 1) Sunshine Little Kitchen, 2) Amore: The Indication of Civilization in 22nd Century.  You may get them in various bookstores worldwide, yet, I have a budget way for you to read my books i.e. download KINDLE mobile app from AMAZON, then, purchase an e-book through KINDLE.

GOD!  I trust you.  My life would be much better after this blog post.     

    

No comments: