Sunday, June 7, 2020

What would you think when you receive "I love you!" message from me?

Did you hear that I said "I love you" and "Kiss you" when we were talking face to face?  My man deserve this face to face declaration not only the SMS messages or whatsapp.  I will ensure that I tell you "I love you" and "Kiss you" when I truly in love with you face to face.  Even though I am practicing no kissing, no hugging and no sex before married, yet, my friends told me that I will change and act accordingly because kissing, touching and sex are coming automatically.  I replied, "How about Muslim when they fall in love?"  I said again, "It is self-disciplined and gene."

When you receive a message, "I love you!" from me, I just want to express my feeling of liked and I never have any meaning of agreeing to have sex with you.  When I send you a message, "Kiss you!" that didn't mean that I agreed to let you kiss me.  All these messages meant that you are special at the moment of time and yet, all these did not mean that I was ready for body contacts, kissing and sex. 

To me, it was always no kissing, no touching and no sex before married; ever since I was so and I am so, then, when you thought that we are/ were a couple, I deserve/ deserved your cares, protection and love; definitely not being forced kissed, being touched and being forced nuke by took off all my clothes (T-Shirt and jeans) one by one.  To me, a man who took out my T-Shirt and jeans for the purposes of sex after he received a SMS, i.e. "I love you!" would be a dirty mind, poor interpreter, poor communicator and not a gentleman. 

I wonder how far can they/ he go since his mind was full of unstated assumptions and presumptions after the experience with his ex-girlfriend or past relationship. 

I learned to say "I love you" and "Kiss you!" through Taiwanese romance novels during my high schools.  "I love you" and "Kiss you!"from me did not contains any agreements for any message recipients to make the move to kiss me, touch me, and, have sex with me.  If you have any misunderstanding or unparalleled thinking, please clarify with me.  When I say "I love you!" and "Kiss you!" through SMS or whatsapp or perhaps emails, did you clarify was I the sender of the messages?

A lot of hackers now a days and during the old days, thus, verbally and face to face verification and confirmation must be carried out.  Not like you receive a message, "I love you!" from me and you are ready, assuming that I agreed and take the move to have sex with me; definitely not like this.

When I say "I love you!" and "Kiss you!", I never think of initiating SEX and having any body contacts with you.  It just meant that you are a moment of special, i.e. the one who care about me, protect me when I am in danger or any accidents, conflicts and rainy days.  It means when I am poor, you must give me money.  It means when I meet a car accident, you must come to the accident venue or place.

I never hurt and cried in any relationship because I know my MAN and THE ONE was not here yet.  I would say that I never have any both-directional relationship at all. 

What do you think after you sent an SMS or whatsapp, "I love you" to a man, and, he took you to his room and took off all your clothes, kissed you, touched you and used his penis to penetrate your vagina while you never think of having sex or get involved in any romance with him because you never LOVE him or wanted him to be your husband; the only thing was you only being nice for not rejecting anyone who proposed to be your boyfriend; "I LOVE YOU" and "KISS YOU" were only the neutral greetings messages with no contains of sex and romance elements? 

You should ask face to face and declare face to face that one is loving each other due to too many hackers and love contestants.  Let me give you an example: Hui Shin is in love with Justin.  Hui Shin's best friend is aiming for Justin as her husband too.  Hui Shin's best friend took Hui Shin's handphone by sending an SMS, "I love you" to Justin.  The moment when Justin received the SMS, he called Hui Shin.  Hui Shin's best friend did not pick up the call from Justin, Thus, Justin left a missed call in Hui Shin's phone.  When the moment, Hui Shin returned a call to Justin, Justin verified that Hui Shin did not send out the SMS.  Hui Shin said on the phone, "I love you, Justin!"  Justin was flying and a marriage proposal as a response.  Hui Shin's best friend would want to create a moment of conflict where Justin would think that Hui Shin is an easy and too open woman by simply said "I love you!" and "Kiss you!" to any men since Hui Shin's best friend sent out the SMS with the content of  "I love you!" and "Kiss you!" not to Justin and a few more men.  Ended up, the one with good communication skills win a wife.   

"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communication broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently." ~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin

I came out with this quote after I declared the statement of research in my Master of Science duration website hosted with angelfire in year 2003-2005.  I shared rooms and beds with many good friends or my potential boyfriends in year 2003-2012 before my research was ended by publication, "Sunshine Little Kitchen"; no kissing, no hugging, no touching and no sex between us even though I initiated to sleep side by side with so many men by doing nothing but, only sleeping.  I proof that the man who took out my clothes, i.e. my T-Shirt and jeans, kissed me, touched me and wanted to penetrate his penis into my vagina was definitely wrong in my standpoints with no good heart to protect me as someone special of him and, yet, I called my past experience with him as sexual harassment.  His past experience with his ex-girlfriend who was into Elle fashion who had sex with him every night and seduced him with sexy lingeries; I would say my understanding about him was not as what his ex-girl friend was doing and, yet, they were not wrong in their perspectives; only on my perspective his action with his ex-girlfriend will definitely WRONG.

I would want to educate the next generation on what I had found in my life-long research, i.e. "There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communication broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently." ~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin; "There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information.  It is always a grey area because we are human beings.  This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politics and Law." ~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin.

"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information.  It is always a grey area because we are human beings.  This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politics and Law." ~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin. 

Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in AMAZON.

Questionaire for the men whom I had claimed they had sexually harassed me:

1. Was Hui Shin agreed to have sex or romance with you verbally?

2. Was Hui Shin agreed to be kissed by you verbally?

3.  Was Hui Shin agreed to be touched by you verbally?

Again, the level of intelligence and understanding!!  Only low intelligence people will act so to hurt themselves and others without THINKING.  I would say all who had sexual harassed me would want to kill themselves.  What if I had reported to the POLICE?  I just need them to agree on what they have done, and, then, they will be jailed.  Help me to get their voice recording that they had kissed me, touched me and bad intention to penetrate his penis into my vagina, perhaps.  I need to know.  If they said they love me, what they had done?  Walking away and just ignore me when I want money to repair my car after a car accident?     

"See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!" ~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin 

You can not follow exactly what the movies and show you as well as the novel told you.  You must SEE, THINK, ENLIGHTEN, then, FOLLOW.

Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen".

  

 

No comments: