Friday, June 23, 2023

Your role in Planning and Strategize with documentation is the highest paid job in this world while I am one of them. Hence, I disagree Sakib Tamboli's saying, "Don't tell people your plans. Show them your results." How can we differentiate a copycat since we do not hear about his/ her planning while he/she show off his/ her result? I have planned to work on my book writing assignment since year 2012 by listing a long list of book title. Now, I have plans to work on 23 startups and I have written them with pitch-deck and the respective mission. I am a planner and strategist! Vision 2020 is our Malaysian's destiny! We can't show people a result of Vision 2020 if we do not have a team of planner cum strategist who work on this great vision for so many decade.

 


I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: