Monday, June 26, 2023

It was a phone interview session. The Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong declared that his wife and him were the 98% of worldwide population who were practicing "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married!" He added, "This is the real culture of Chinese inheriting generation by generation to ensure good quality next generation! Of course, there are exception especially those graduates from overseas."

Our former Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohammad and Tun Siti Hasmah are practitioners of what we have mentioned, i.e. No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married!

My husband and I are sharp with a lot of hurdles in order to work on a Register of Marriage, hence, we have decided to have pre-marital sex to confirm our relationship since we have queued for many days, yet, our turn was not guaranteed. 

I am my husband's first sex partner and he is my first sex partner.  Thus, we are VIRGIN MARRY VIRGIN.

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: