Thursday, June 22, 2023

Path to FOREVER WEALTH is difficult since my husband's mainstream of income is from oil and gas which will be last very soon even though we are a VIRGIN MARRY VIRGIN couple. As a couple of VIRGIN MARRY VIRGIN, we do not give up to have a destiny to become poor after this 10 years of availability petroleum (oil and gas) in the market, we work very hard to find new sources of sustainability energy in order to pursue our forever wealth journey. I have come out 23 startups (new ideas) to seek for investors' attention to pursue our journey as FOREVER WEALTH. Eventually, we found all these! Thank you for all who have involved in our FOREVER WEALTH journey! Thank you, one more time!


GOD is here to witness our (my husband and I) effort to create and pursue a FOREVER WEALTH journey.  Praise Lord!  If petroleum is continuing for more than 300 years ever since the research and development of renewable energy become extremely active, my husband and I will not be the inventor or creator of a new source of renewable energy, i.e. green/ alternative energy which can serve the shortage of electricity worldwide efficiently.

Once again, praise Lord!  Special thank you to all who have involved in our journey to look for FOREVER WEALTH.  

My husband is a white man (British) and his name is Benjamin Henry Hughes Sr.. 

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: