Thursday, May 12, 2022

Who is my husband-to-be?

I have a total of 300++ admirers worldwide and they are profiling cum prolific people such as Prince and King of a country, University of Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, Havard, Stanford and many others.

They loved me at the first sight because of my extremely elegant cum beautiful appearance as well as the way how I talked with a humble cum enthusiastic attitude and the food I chose to eat daily.  Of course, we have many choices, yet, I am presenting myself as the most elegant and beautiful as well as my advocacy in humanity and leadership for more than 2 decades.

I'm a full-marathon runner, i.e. a woman who can run 42 KM within 6 hours.  Hence, I have full of energy to run all my daily meetings and have the great ability to run more than 20 startups daily with a lot of food with high nutrients as well as my consumption habit to take food supplements ever since I was a child because my father was an AMWAY Distributor, hence, I am a great fan of Nutrilite.

My husband-to-be must be compatible with my energy level because I would think that this is extremely important for us to have activities together.  I have a friend who is an 80++ years old man and we can walk more than 30 KM a day for sightseeing.  And, he is engaged with a 57 years old woman and they are planning to get married under my matchmaking agency effort.  Check TrainCan At Amore Paradise (http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com) and its Facebook page (www.facebook.com/TrainCan).  At the moment, I am helping my 300++ admirers to look for a wife who can be my friend at the first place because we are belonging to a big family, i.e. "billionaires" family.  We hope that our children can go to school, summer camp and vacation together.   

My husband-to-be must be a leader and he must be the one who is supporting whatever I have done, planned and going to do in humanity to cultivate quality this and next generations especially leaders.

My husband-to-be must be a man with brain cum a decision-maker because I am a woman with brain as well as I am a decision-maker.  I am talking about compatibility.  My effort, ability, intelligence, wisdom and communication skill are highly recognized in Ivy League Universities, hence, I would think that my husband-to-be will not far behind in this recognition.

My husband-to-be must be international compatible because I am an international compatible individual.
 
I am based in Malaysia and looking forward to seeing you soon if you wish to witness the most elegant and beautiful woman with intelligence and wisdom in the world.  I can show you around Malaysia with good restaurants and beautiful scenic tourist spots such as Genting Highlands.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.
  

No comments: