Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Hui-Shin Wong annoyed many Chinese who have against her LOVE Philosophy: "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married"!

It is mainly because of my love philosophy, i.e. "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married" which I have attracted 300++ worldwide billionaires and millionaires who have come into my life as my admirers who want to marry me madly as their wife to enlighten my career as a researcher, academician, book author, publisher, humanity activist, photographer, technology entrepreneur and philanthropist (http://www.drwongfoundation.org).  

I am so glad that I am the leader of 98% of the worldwide individuals who are not practicing pre-marital sex.  Those Chinese in a minority who are against me are those who support pre-marital sex and they had or have practiced it and they are jealous on me because I have gained the worldwide population's attention to all my works.  If they were those who are/ were not practicing pre-marital sex who are against me and gave me a lot of trouble, they were those who do not ask me questions face to face to verify and further confirm an incident or incidents with no art in asking effective questions and definitely not THINKERS by misleading others due to some miscommunication, different perception or misunderstanding.  To date, everything is clear and I can have a superhighway in my career mainly because I am the leader of 98% of the worldwide population who is not practicing pre-marital sex.  I have written and concluded my research with many quotes which one of them created by me, i.e. Hui-Shin Wong is "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow (S.T.E.F.)".

Another two quotes created by me as the conclusion of my research are listed below with a book publication, "Sunshine Little Kitchen (3rd edition: The World Traveling Logs in 365 Days) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08X5WCF33/":

Hui-Shin Wong (1):
"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

Hui-Shin Wong (2):
"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."

You may find out my research topics/ interests in year 2003, https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/research.htm

One of my research interests: 

2.  Minimization of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding and the key factors of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding. 

     Action:  I am mixing with people regardless of race, age, gender, status and background.

These people who are against me are the followers of this 2% of culprits especially Chinese in Malaysia and worldwide in Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Mainland China with the majority who are practicing pre-marital sex as their love philosophy of life while they will not be our customers in TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) - http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com because billionaires and millionaires worldwide with BRAIN will not want these men and women who are practicing pre-marital sex to be their wife or husband; they will have a relationship with you by remaining as a partnership not a marriage.  Since they are not qualified to be a member in TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan), they have talked bad about my matchmaking agency and I have a long list of these rejected items who are Chinese.  If you are not against my LOVE Philosophy, i.e. "No Kissing, No Phisical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married" while you had or have pre-marital sex and you would like to correct yourself and ensure that all your children will not have pre-marital sex again, then, I would welcome you to join or subscribe to one of my startups, All-Rounded Virtual Mom (Virtual Mom) - http://www.all-rounded-virtual-mom.com to appoint us as your mentor to guide you to the right path as a result of your children or yourselves do not have highly educated parents with virtues, moral and ethics who can lead you to a superhighway typed of career just like what I'm having now and previously before I was an entrepreneur.  When I became an entrepreneur by starting my first startup, SoLemMi.com on 7th May 2014, i.e. slightly more than 8 years ago, I did not have a fair treatment and those Chinese leaders in Malaysia who are applying pre-marital sex had given me a lot of problems while those people who are not practicing pre-marital sex just did not help me or give me a hand when I am in trouble because they thought that I was one who were practicing pre-marital sex and having multiple sex partners mainly because they never know how to ask question.  Hence, I am writing a book called "How To Ask Question?" since year 2012 to alert and educate these people who are misunderstood or having the perception that by sharing a room, there must be sex activities or they must be a couple; yet, all these were not applied to me because I was never sharing a room with my lover.  Those room sharing with males were mainly saving cost in accommodation such as sharing room with my good friends, ROK from Slovenia and Sameeh (Sam) from Egypt in the Republic of Maldives for holiday in year 2004.  I was there in Republic of Maldives for holiday for 12 days when I was a student.  They are my very good male friends from the 37th International Youth Camp in Korea in year 2002 for 19 days.  Of course, I am a Malaysian from a very reputable Wong family's eldest child in a family of 6 siblings.  During the Youth Camp, we have men and women sharing and sleeping in a room, however, we do not practice pre-marital sex and any sex-related activities such as foreplay or intimate activities due to we are the 98% of the worldwide population with good genes who are not practicing pre-marital sex.      

Of course, I will not stop you if you want pre-marital sex while this is definitely not for me, my family members and associates.  Kindly take note!  If those with good genes such as my family members or any other wonderful men and women who are practicing pre-marital sex, then, they must be taught by culprits because they were jealous on us as the naturally born good genes with no pre-marital sex to have nightmares and completely bad luck.  I have started "Fair? Why?" to justify why should you be treated fairly and shouldn't you be treated badly or having good life.  Thus, those who are no longer a virgin due to you were raped or you were just not sure when these men who had sex lust to approach you and you had lost your virginity, then, buy my book, "The Lamborghini: Hardworking and Honest - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GP2RQ5J/" to start a life by grabbing one husband or wife who is working really hard to earn a good living.  Non-virgin women and men who are not married must work very or extremely hard in order to sustain and earn a good living mainly because they are not within this 98% of the worldwide population.   

If you are not a virgin while your children must be educated to hold their virginity until the married day because they might be having a chance to marry a "billionaire", his/ her family or associate.  Read my book, "How ENTJ Woman Fall In Love?: Step-By-Step To Marry A Billionairhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GV9W4H9/e, His/ Her Family or Associate - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GV73FWP/".  After you read my book, act now to register yourself a membership for yourself if you are single; if you are married with children, then, register your children with us at TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) website - http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com if you think that you are extreme qualified and outstanding to be a billionaire's wife, their family's wife or their associate's wife.  You can go through our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/TrainCan to spot who are my admirers and my prestigious clients, i.e. the VVIP members now in TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan).  It is a must to go through all our Facebook page posts at www.facebook.com/TrainCan to understand what is the best of the best and what is the rich and powerful just like me, Hui-Shin Wong and her admirers; of course, not a total of 300 ++ posts yet to illustrate all my admirers, hence, let's subscribe to the newsletter to follow up this long list of billionaires and millionaires in my life to date.

If you do not know how to fill in the online membership application form from our website, kindly read my book, "Amore: The Indication of Civilization in 22nd Century - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XT4RR3J".

If you want to marry a Royal family member, kindly read my book, "Fair? Why?: The Shoulders of Worldwide Heavy Responsibilities - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GV9W4H9/".

If you want to marry a prodigy or genius, kindly read all my 10 books - https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB.  You can read all 10 books for free if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited.  

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong, the Founder and CEO of more than 20 startups to date!

Due to miscommunications, conflicts or other perceptions created by those minority Chinese who do not know how to ask question and THINK with brain, they made me into a situation that I can't move anyway or direction.  Also, Buddhism said BAD People are those who are practicing PRE-MARITAL SEX, hence, these people are going to be in sorrow and bad luck forever; these Buddhists who were brainless with no thinking skills and logic, as well as the leaders of Buddhism in Malaysia, ensured that I felt sick by simply creating a lot of moments to ensure that I was teased as a FAT lady from 52KG to 78KG, i.e. 28 KG extra with a lot of sicknesses due to obesity and bad memory from a GENIUS to a STUPID more than 7 years during my entrepreneurial journey without any permanent job and investment fund from any investors besides my own money and my family money to support all my entrepreneurial activities until to date.  Due to these STUPID and BRAINLESS leaders in Buddhism in Malaysia such as Professor Dr. Pang Cheng Kar who can't excel in accurate diagnosis with evaluation methodologies and he claimed that I was sick while I was completely healthy with no medication needed at that time until now.  Through a series of treatments, I became a fat lady with many other diseases and sicknesses.  I was lucky because I met Peter Cain, an Australian.  He told me about Keto Diet and I just used 1 month to slim down from 78KG to 52KG with all my intelligence and sexy body again ever since I was a child until the moment before I was an entrepreneur.  I wanted to become an entrepreneur based on my research activities with copyrights, trademarks and patents with a professorship in the university; this is what I have planned, yet, I was fired due to Multimedia University (MMU) fired me without giving me a reason and I had completely bad luck after 7th December 2014.  Is this the nation of Malaysia with Buddhism leaders who are completely useless with no critical thinking skills and the ability to ask questions face to face with me to clarify all these miscommunications and purposely created conflicts (I am a Computer Programming genius and these people said that I did not know Computer Programming; I am a Ph.D. study dropped out in January 2015 and these people said that no need to give me a job because I was still a Ph.D. student in January 2022), rumours (I never have sex and I am still a virgin and they said I have multiple sex partners) and perceptions (People who are asking money from strangers or angels to do business or startup like me with Silicon Valley style are known as crazy or having mental health by many Chinese who are not able to talk English well because to them, I was just a dreamer who was claimed by them to be a mental health patient especially I have been doing all these startups for slightly more than 8 years now without a single cent of profit while I sold my condominium and studio one by one to fund my business whose including my family members shouted at me as the mental health patient by asking me to see doctors after influence by nonsense who shouted them having a mental health sister.) to manipulate the majority people who are followers of STUPIDs to kill me as a "DEVELOPED" nation as the Malaysian Chinese by minority Malaysian Chinese?  Muslims and Christians came to help me when I was sorrowful.  Should we identify all these nonsenses who mislead people to "kill" me as a genius no matter where I go with a VISION 2020 to develop Malaysia as a developed country?  Those who are wealthy in Malaysia or anywhere in the world must be extremely logic with critical thinking skills; if they do not know how to think, then, find a good leader to follow them not to create so many activities, dirty treats or bad treats to jeopardize the many people's future due to these bad people's jealousy of the Rich and Powerful or the highly potentially Rich and Powerful just like me, Hui-Shin Wong.     

What would be the next?  For sure, those who are followers of bad people who are purposely to kill GOOD people must be punished and jailed.  Of course, those who kill the bad people must be awarded.  Buddhism said no KILLING, yet, these Buddhism leaders who are the minority of Chinese in Malaysia nearly killed me!  How should I response to these bad people especially Buddhists who intend to kill me?  

Professor Dr. Ewe Hong Tat, are you one of them?  You refused to be my referral for me to apply for a Ph.D. study in Switzerland.  You refused to hire me while I was doing nothing wrong and I am a 100% good employee when I was a lecturer at Multimedia University (MMU)!  I need clarification.

Hence, please follow my words to have a superhighway career and forever happiness by "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married", help good people only; those who have genes to have Pre-Marital Sex are bad people especially Chinese and DO NOT SHARE A ROOM WITH A MALE IF YOU ARE A FEMALE because these bad people will perceive that both of you must have sex or a group of you must have group sex, then, you will be single forever because no one would want to marry a non-virgin woman except many others such as Prince Harry of United Kingdom to marry a divorcee, Meghan Markle.  Note: It is a divorcee not a non-virgin who never get married.  I am not saying that poor family can not have many children; male and female to stay in a room, however, you must tell people that your house is small because you are poor not that acting as a RICH man to invite a girlfriend to stay in your house which is without a guest room and trying to take advantages of the woman by sexual harassed her when both of you in a room.

Remember, there are 98% of people in the world who are practicing NO PRE-MARITAL SEX!

If you are no longer a virgin whether you are a man or a woman, please work extremely hard and be honest in order to have a good living.  Trust me, you are nothing wrong if you are marrying a poor man now while you were a virgin, act now to register your children with TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) by filling in the online membership application form from our website (http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com), hopefully, they can marry a "billionaire", his/ her family or associate.  Trust me, no need to be jealous because there are more than 100 million worldwide population who are rich in this world; just be friendly and act as a friend of Hui-Shin Wong, i.e. me, NOT become my enemies or sour grapes to grab my billionaire husband because he is extremely smart, intelligent and capable.  He can notice lies and he can read your mind.  Don't play, play!  You can choose my husband's family or associate as your wife or husband.  Just be friendly and talk to strangers as well as hold your LOVE Philosophy, i.e. "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married!"  Eventually, you will get a husband or wife according to your intelligence and capability.  They will test you, no need to worry at all through Representative Dating (RD)!  Just register yourself in our website, i.e. http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com to show off how intelligent you are and how capable you are through words by filling in the online membership application form.  If you are a VIP member or a VVIP member, please do not lie and pay the membership fees.  Let us do the matchmaking job!  Thank you!  Just be yourself and be honest; no need to be shy and no need to hide as long as you are a virgin without any marital records as I told billionaires and millionaires only want VIRGIN to be their wife or husband, of course, there are exceptions!  Just fill in the online form and let's see how we can help you to find a husband or wife ACCORDING TO YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND CAPABILITY as I told you RICH and POWERFUL are all genius who are solving worldwide social problems just like GLOBAL WARMING to aim for NET Zero!  Our associates and employees are billionaires such as Peter Theil, Larry Page, Bill Gates and many others or many are millionaires too as well as they are all genius who can detect lies and study your mind, hence, be honest if you want a happy ending!  Start a blog now and write all your stories for ease of matching if there are any.   

I have been telling the world through my previous blog post that my husband-to-be is a white man who is a billionaire yet, he is not the richest man in the world for sure.  And, I am going to be the richest woman in the world i.e. a Forbes List Trillionaire through all my entrepreneurial journey very soon, yet, I am not the BIG BOSS because I still need to report to someone who is a white man NOT my husband-to-be.  We are the great fans of Rolls-Royce, yet, we are one of the richest yet, there are many out there in this world are richer than us.  Women, how about you use your intelligence and capabilities to hunt the richest and forget about my husband-to-be by "killing" me to grab my husband-to-be.  Of course, we broad on private jets while we were traveling, yet, there are more than 1 million private jet owners in the world, why not you use your intelligence and capabilities to look for them if you think TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) is not the right place for you to look for a husband or wife with a private jet if you want it madly?  I have a photograph when I was in California, USA on a Gulfstream luxury private jet on my Facebook account since year 2012 when I was going to 33 years old as a the most outstanding researcher cum academician Asian Chinese woman, i.e. the only Asian scholar born and bred from Malaysia; Malaysia is the leading Asia since I am the representative of Asia in worldwide sustainable energy ever since year 2012 until now and China is one of my followers.  I am not telling a lie or boost and I am not a mental health patient to show off how I enjoy my life; a private jet boarding is just a type of transportation for those who are extraordinary just like me, my husband-to-be, Larry Page, Bill Gates and many others.  Those who are sour grapes shouted at me as a mental health patient and a dreamer, then, how can I get that photograph on a private jet when I was in California, USA in year 2012?  Kindly justify!  As I said, tell your story and be the most outstanding in your blog through writing and uploading all your daily photos to your social media, else, worldwide billionaires will not be able to spot on you if you are copying whatever I said and whatever I told you all, however, my followers might notice you if you copy my ideas and my points; they might be keen to marry you, perhaps!  The keywords to be outstanding in your blog are to make a difference to change the world to attract top minds or billionaires to come into your life just like what I have done by not copying others!  Of course, you can be the top minds' followers for sure!  As I said, I am one of the top minds.

I wish you enjoy the way how I think as well as my reaction when I was rejected by nonsenses who mislead a large group of Chinese in Malaysia to "kill" me while I did nothing wrong due to their jealousy and misperception that Multimedia University (MMU) sponsored me for many overseas and outstation trips while I paid all of them without submitting a claim!  You can ask Professor Dr. Ewe Hong Tat and Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan who were my former immediate bosses. 

Thank you!

No comments: