Sunday, May 22, 2022

The Proven Track Record of My High Flying Academic Result and Co-Curriculum Activities

My SPM forecast result is 10 A1 with all my yearly tiny scholarship sponsors, Gaozhou Association (高州会馆), Qingyuan Association (清远会馆), Guangdong Association (广东会馆) and Dong Zong (董总 - https://www.dongzong.my/) ever since I was a child when I was a standard 1 (year 1) to Form 5 (High School graduation year) student with high flying academic result and co-curriculum activities before I was awarded a Bachelor of IT (HONS) Software Engineering in year 2002 and a Master of Science in Information Technology in year 2005 under MUST-Ehsan Foundation Scholarship in year 2003-2005, Academic Visitor Scholarship in year 2007-2009 with University of London Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University, MMU Graduate Scholarship in year 2011, Linda Latham Scholarship in year 2012.

I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  My name in mandarin or Chinese is 黄慧欣.

I can't get a permanent job for 8 years and I can't even get an angel or any seed funding to support me in any of my business!  The country (Malaysia) or the human resources entities must be having a flaw or these people have something wrong!

What do you think?

No comments: