Tuesday, May 17, 2022

China's Big Shame while mostly Chinese are practicing this, i.e. PRE-MARITAL SEX! This is a happy family with 2 healthy children from a husband, Kris Kon Chee Keong from Malaysia who had pre-marital sex with many women and eventually settled down with a wife, CELMA WONG from Macau, China! 马来西亚华裔官家败类,官志强 (Kris Kon Chee Keong)拥有中国败类传统.

Figure 1: This is a "happy family" of Kris Kon Chee Keong from Malaysia and Celma Wong from Macau with their healthy children


Hui-Shin Wong: "Your husband, Kris Kon Chee Keong asked a girl called Grace to visit him in his house in Seri Kembangan in year 2003, then, she took off the girl, Grace's T-Shirt and Jeans, then, he took off her bra and kissed her all her body by sucking her nipples, kissing her mouth and trying to remove her underwear to have sex, yet, Grace rejected.  Grace went to police station to report Kris Kon Chee Keong's bad behaviour and the policeman told Grace that this is the way how Chinese fall in love.  After 1 week, Grace met a car accident when she was driving, she called  Kris Kon Chee Keong for help and he refused to see her and came to the accident venue.  The last time which Grace met Kris Kon Chee Keong would be the incident which he sucked her breasts without any relationship while it was not prostitution because Kris Kon Chee Keong did not pay and she was not her girlfriend because he just wanted sex.  I am Grace!  How can you compensate all my losses,  Kris Kon Chee Keong's wife, Celma Wong?"

It is never applied to me, i.e. Hui-Shin Wong because I know these are the culprits of China's success and I insist on no pre-marital sex!  It was sexual harassment that happened to me in year 2003 and I want to sentence him to jail if we can find the evidence!  Looking forward!  I want their children and themselves to be sad with sorrow moments day after day since I have done nothing wrong, yet, I have had completely nightmares for slightly more than 8 years.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  I told Kris Kon Chee Keong that my name is Hui-Shin and he said I liked to call you, "Grace".  Who is Grace?

I have used more than 10 years to conclude my research with two statements below:

Hui-Shin Wong (1):
"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

Hui-Shin Wong (2):
"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."

Conclusion: No more having a wife or a husband without a registered and "qualified" matchmaking agent.  In order to fall in love, you just need to fall in with one person through a matchmaking agent to check all compatibility and you may complain him or her if he or she sexually harassed you.  Welcome to matchmaking culture; appoint us, i.e. TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) as your matchmaking agent!  Visit our website, http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com and our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/TrainCan to fill in your request and apply to become a member; we strictly apply "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married".

I was shouting "No Kissing, No Touching and No Sex Before Married", whose know my vagina with hymen was penetrated by a penis from a man while I was asleep alone in my home in Kelana Puteri Condominium, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  He was applying "No Kissing, No Touching and No Sex Before Married" by using his penis to penetrate my vagina with hymen; how dare him?.  Was he Jesus's father who is not Joseph and the one who had penetrated Saint Mary's vagina with hymen by ejaculating and eventually, she was pregnant with a baby called Jesus?  I was nearly married to Professor Dr. Joseph Bonneau and I was very sure, the one who penetrated me was not Joseph Bonneau.  

Hence, I am saying, "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married!" just in case someone who is playing a fool and using his penis to penetrate into a woman's vagina while she was asleep.  Hence, no room sharing please and remember to lock your room while you are asleep, women or girls!

"Since Saint (St.) Mary was a Virgin Mary with a son called "Jesus", then, I am a VIRGIN too since I never have sex with a man throughout my life."  This is Biology while I am amazed that Christianity help many poor and sick people to have a better life, hence, I am not against all its stories and witnesses in the Bible because I believe in GOD.  I respect and am a great follower of Saint Mary and Jesus mainly because of their good deeds to help people.  As a result of my belief and philosophy of life, I have done tremendous progress to use entrepreneurship and research to form a better world for all human beings.  Of course, I believe in DAO or Taoism mainly because it justifies the rights and wrongs accordingly especially since I am doing business in China and many Chinese residents in many different countries. 

Check my official personal website, http://www.cahaya-ini.com!

No comments: