Tuesday, May 17, 2022

"Where Credit is Due: How Africa's Debt Can Be a Benefit, Not a Burden" by Gregory Smith (Publisher: ‎Oxford University Press)

"Analyzes the strategy of many African countries that have borrowed in the multi-trillion global debt market, financing their own development without being dependent on aid. Calls for a new plan of action that could turn crisis to opportunity." ~https://www.amazon.com/Where-Credit-Due-Africas-Benefit/dp/0197619975 (1 Nov 2021)

I wish to read this book madly, yet, my Kindle device is at full load.  I need to upgrade my Kindle device in order to read more eBooks.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  I bought my Kindle device when I was in United States of America in year 2005 and I was the first Asian who bought Jeff Bezos's product and innovation.  I was so glad about that he spent his effort to met me while I was in United States of America.  I did not know that he was the richest man in United States of America when the moment I met him face to face.

No comments: