Friday, September 3, 2021

Why am I deserve at least an Honorary Ph.D. or Doctorate Degree?

Throughout all my life, I try my best to answer many questions from the public, Quora.com and research questions from the potential doctorate or Ph.D. graduates even though I am a Ph.D. Information Technology dropped-out.

I would like to highlight some of the research questions which I have answered to date which have been indicating that I deserve an Honorary Ph.D. or Doctorate Degree because I am a Science student by scoring almost perfect in Chemistry, Physics and Biology.

Question 1: How to build a suspension bridge which connect San Fransisco?  List down step-by-step when you are acting as a bridge-builder.

Question 2: When a patient's pain came from the meeting points of right Kordel and left Kordel right of the brain after his forehead which he felt that the painful area is about 10 mm wide and 20 mm height, what would be the right steps of diagnosis and cure when you are acting as a neurologist or a brain surgeon?

Question 3: When you deal with a customer's complaint about the skincare products after her face became old, with wrinkles and her eyes are being seen as dull and not spackling.  As a dermatologist or a skin doctor, what would be the feedback which you are going to give to the skincare product manufacturer and research and development team?

Question 4: One day, a patient injured her right ankle and she can't really walk.  Her X-Ray shown no bones injuries and only slightly tear on her ligaments.  What type of Physiotherapy which are you going to encourage the patient to do them? 

Question 5 or many more.

No comments: