Tuesday, September 28, 2021

My Planned Nine-Book Writing Journey or Mission (2012-2021) Is Accomplished!

Hi! I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. Today, I have completed my planned 9-titled book writing mission started in year 2012. I'm here to share with you my Amazon dot com author profile, https://amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB and my Facebook author page, http://facebook.com/HuiShinWong. Hope that you will buy and read all my books! Contact me through my Facebook author page if you have any questions. I'm open for the discussion of the possibilities to convert my books' contents to movies or animes or any possible collaboration.

The list of the 9 books authored by me is as below:
  1. 1. Sunshine Little Kitchen
  2. 2. Amore: The Indication of Civilization in 22nd Century
  3. 3. A Letter To Sir James Murray
  4. 4. My Children's Guide Book
  5. 5. How To Ask Question?
  6. 6. Mommy's Son
  7. 7. The Lamborghini
  8. 8. The Sherlock Holmes Meet The Wonder Woman
  9. 9. How ENTJ Woman Fall In Love?

No comments: