Sunday, September 26, 2021

I'm here to correct the three miscommunications which some people might have on me by perceiving me as a GREED person; I'm a perfectionist!

"According to Roman Catholic theology, the seven deadly sins are the seven behaviours or feelings that inspire further sin. They are typically ordered as: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth." ~www.britannica.com

As I have mentioned to many people that I am a perfectionist, yet, some minorities might be denying and keep on holding on to their perceptions that I was greedy. 

Case 0: When I was a student in SMJK Poi Lam, Ipoh, I joined Persatuan Bahasa Malaysia (Malay Language Association) as a member.  Due to my highly energetic behaviors, I was seen and appointed as the AJK (Ahli Jawatan Kuasa or committee) to promote the membership of the association class by class and selling batches.  The moment when the green name tag AJKs passed me the batches, I asked them "how much in total?", he said you can count them and pay accordingly after you sell the batches.  Of course, I did not count and I assumed that they will let me know the total figure and I will pay them accordingly.  Hence, I just sold all the batches and they never requested me to pay a certain amount and eventually, I just counted how much money I have collected and I gave it to them.  In between if anyone took my money, I wouldn't know it because I did not count how much I sold the batches because it was just too many people who were attracted by me and they wanted to join me in Malay Language Association.  If the green tag AJKs told me the total number of batches, I will pay them accordingly because my father has money.  Why did they tell me the exact number of the total batches?  They said how much you counted and then, how much you should pay?  Perhaps, I just can't count accordingly.  In fact, I did not count because I'm very sure that they know the exact number while they just purposely set a moment for me to steal.

Case 1: When I was in Redang Island for holiday during my high school, I picked up a pair of blue-coated sunglasses on the beach and I was not taught to report and put it to the hotel reception during that time until I brought the sunglasses to New York City in year 2005, I was told if I pick up something on the floor, I must report it to the reception and not bring it back home.  Here, I am launching "All-Rounded Virtual Mom" (www.facebook.com/all.rounded.virtual.mom) to educate children who do not have high qualification parents to educate them or answer their queries in their mind.  Chinese has a saying and I followed it firmly when I was a high school student until I learned about only learned from documented knowledge from known contributors, not myths during my Master of Science degree.  The Chinese saying which is wrong is "地上捡到宝,问天问地拿不到" in Chinese and which means "When you pick up something precious from the ground, you must keep it because it must be a gift from heaven."

Thus, do not follow all Chinese sayings blindly because only follow, trust and circulate selected quotes or sayings which are documented by reliable source.

In Case 1, I was not greed, yet, a follower of Chinese saying which is wrong internationally especially in New York City, i.e. the western world.  I was in Redang Island and I must pay for it.  I have enough wealth to buy the sunglasses since I have money and luxury time to go on holiday.

Case 2: When I was a volunteer with a charity to pick up donations from the public in central London when I was on a 2-year back and forth visit from Malaysia to the University of London, Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University to attend classes, seminar, meetings and discussion to sharpen my research topic and research question in Information Security.  I was self-sponsored because I was wealthy enough to sustain and live in central London for slightly more than 6 months with many times of long-distance flights traveling from Kuala Lumpur to London as well as from London to Kuala Lumpur because I was still a lecturer and I needed to give lectures to my students within year 2007-2009.  During my charity work, I was accused to have the intention to steal because I was trying to put the charity bald upside down and shaking hard to withdraw the coins, however, I failed.  The reason why I did that was because I found that the charity bald was very different.  I took a photo of me with the charity vest in yellow and a charity bald in yellow too during my duty.  Was I that stupid to inform everyone on Social Media or Facebook that I was stealing a few 1-pound coins from the charity bald?  I was having a big sum of money to pay all my flights, food and accommodation to live in central London for more than 6 months and was I that stupid to spend all my effort to steal not more than 2 pieces of 1-pound coin?  I was just curious and wonder why was the charity bald so special with physics and match within the charity bald's design to avoid stealing from charity workers.  Why was I not waiting until the end of my charity fund collection and I was shaking and putting it upside down only after I collected only 2 pieces of 1-pound coin?  Reasoning and justification here.  I am a researcher or scientist, hence, I have a high level of curiosity and extremely good observation skill on everything which it is new to me such as the charity bald.           

Case 3: When I flew on Cathay Pacific from London to Kuala Lumpur in year 2007-2009, I kept one piece of the blanket from the cabin because I kept all the nice blankets from all my flights after I asked permission from the cabin crew all the time.  I was not stealing, yet, I had the intention to keep a copy of the blanket, however, within the cabin, no more cabin crews.  Thus, I straightly assume that all airlines gave me the blankets after I asked for permission and I would think that Cathay Pacific would agree on what I wanted.  However, Buddhists and Hong Kong people perceive that I was stealing not one time by many times due to they never ask me face-to-face and justify the reasons why I did that or those were completely miscommunications.

Case 4: I was at H&M, 1 Mont Kiara, Malaysia not long ago.  I picked up a pair of pants, then, I tried it in the fitting room.  Due to good fit, yet, not enough of cash, I planned to withdraw money from the nearby ATM machine.  I was thinking of buying, hence, I grabbed it with me and continued to do shopping in H&M.  I told the sales girl that I was going to buy it.  After half an hour shopping, I had decided not to buy the pants, yet, I did not return the pants to the rack or the fitting room, I just simply put it a side.  Then, I left the shop.  The sales girl claimed that I stole the pants because she couldn't find the pants in the shop, yet, I did not bring it with me when I left.  I just wondered why she yelled at me after I walked out from the shop and she checked my handbag because she said I was stealing a pair of pants.  Anyway, I did not know why the pants were missing, yet, interesting!  The sales girl said she knew me and she knew that I was a poor girl who was famous because I like to steal.  I wondered, yet, speechless.  "You must get the wrong person!" I told her, then, I left.  She kept quiet because I did not have the pants with me in my handbag.  Anyway, GOD is forgiving, hence, no matter who did the pants stealing, GOD will forgive you and you have to ensure that you will not do it again.  Kind-hearted people can buy the pants and give you as a gift.  If you need to ask around on how to get it for free when you need anything, just Google!  You might find the answer.    

I have concluded miscommunications and perception for many cases within my life besides these three cases above with the following quotes:

Quote 1: "There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently." ~Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong

Quote 2: "There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law." ~Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong

I would say Buddhists or Chinese who are involved in these three cases induction or judgment are incapable of the ways in which they have perceived and miscommunicated without having face-to-face Question and Answer sessions.

I repeat one more time, I am a perfectionist ever seen I was born and raised in Malaysia due to my growing up background is extremely excellent.  Don't do anything funny again as you are not capable of judgment as you are not the decision-makers and leaders as I am definitely.  

Chinese, are you shameful of your wrongdoing and jeopardized all my career mainly because you say that I steal money or apparel/ garment (a piece of cloth/ blanket and sunglasses)?

Christianity forgive all Christians' sin such as greed is a type of sin.  I chose to become a Christian is not because I have sin, yet, I appreciate the values and humanity of Christianity as well as their help for me to reach my goals.  I am still looking for a church for baptism.  

No comments: