Sunday, September 5, 2021

How do you justify scientifically that a couple (a man or a woman) only sleeping side by side with no sex within a night or more nights?

Photos and videos can be made and tailored for sex activities for sure to accuse them to have sex or affairs.  Yet, within my circle of network, we do not trust Videos and Photos only, however, we want Scientific Proof.  I'm a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) collaborative program.

Just a day ago, a friend sent me some pictures of my husband-to-be having sex in a hotel with a woman.  I was not angry, yet, I requested to have the room number and the hotel name.  She gave me the room number and I have invited a group of investigation agents to find out the truth about my husband-to-be's affair.  For your information, we are getting married soon.  

The questions with Scientific Proof (Maths and Science) below can justify that my husband is loyal to me and no affairs.

1) Are you able to calculate which degree and angle the semen is ejaculated or released during sex on your bed?  

2) Which sex position during your sex will lead to more semen ejaculated by a man and spreading it to the right angles on the bed?

Hope that you enjoy Maths and Science!  You do not need a Straight-A's or a First Class Honours to join my group for certain positions yet, you must be good enough in Maths and Science i.e. technology, so that when we discuss crimes and social problem, you can straight away understand how Maths and Science can help us to solve crimes and social problem.  Welcome to Dr. Wong Foundation (www.drwongfoundation.org) which is cultivating humane leaders in solving crimes and social problems using TECHNOLOGY!   

Do you find how do I deserve a billionaire job employment or entrepreneurship journey?  It is because I am well-versed in Science and Maths, i.e. Technology.  You may disagree, yet, we can do a debate.  Call me!

Do you still want to follow others' words and spreading around to accuse my husband-to-be to have an affair or do you accuse me to have sex with other men before we are getting married officially very soon?  I know that you are jealous because you think that I do not deserve to be a billionaire's wife and a billionaire very soon, yet, we have TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.facebook.com/TrainCan and www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com) for you to find a billionaire's husband or wife. 

I am definitely a virgin because Scientific Proof is here to help me!  The rumor stated that I was raped, yet, where was the location/ venue and when was that?  Don't listen to the stupid, edited photos and videos; let's trust Scientific Proof!  Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" to sharpen your mind by not only following others blindly, yet, you are able to think, speak for justice and excel.  

"See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!" ~Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong 

We can justify the sexual harassment cases with Scientific Proof too.  If you are sexually harassed by someone, remember to call the police and ask for a clinical examination if you are sure that you want to put the man or woman into jail.  His/ Her liquid from his or her mouth or the liquid from his penis (semen) can be justified.  Romance or sexual harassment can be differentiated by Scientific Proof.  

   

No comments: