Friday, September 17, 2021

Those Who Have Sex Before Married Are Definitely Not Visionary Leaders Who Know Planning, Hence, They Do Not Deserve To Become Rich, Richer or Richest! They Are Followers and Slaves For Sure!

I will not hire those who have sex before married mainly because I am going to train many visionary leaders for a better world unless they are joining the All-Rounded Virtual Mom (www.facebook.com/all.rounded.virtual.mom) education track, i.e. one of my startups to declare that they are born and raised under poverty, one of the unfortunate folks or orphanage.  See you soon if you want to join my multi-billion and multi-trillion bandwagon.

I will not have any business with those who are having sex before married unless I know the reason that they are not the visionary leaders and they want to be my followers by educating next generations with this slogan, "No Kissing, No Physical Contact and No Sex Before Married" under one of my startups, TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com or www.facebook.com/TrainCan).

Don't walk near to me and my followers if you want sex before married.  I don't see who these people who want sex before married can go very far and being rich since they are not visionary leaders.

My startup, Dr. Wong Foundation (www.drwongfoudation.org) is going to train all level of people to be the leaders with humanity, that's why, if you are a supporter of All-Rounded Virtual Mom and a practice of no sex before marriage after you know that having sex before marriage only for poor people who have no brain, no parents, no education and no personal capability.   

I do not want to have any business relationship with those leaders who have sex before married because I do not want them to be rich and those who have sex before married as my followers, they are only able to have daily meals not luxurious by staying in the Five-Star Hotels and having holidays unless they win my startup, www.SoLemMi.com lucky draw contests.  Those who do not want to learn how to plan, i.e. only have sex after marriage are not deserve to become rich definitely.  
     
What is a partnership for couples?  They are together just like husband and wife by announcing to the world that they are couples especially they notify their parents about their relationship.  Yes, they can have sex within an open partnership of relationship.  

No comments: