Saturday, January 2, 2021

Who are software developers or programmers?

Yes, a software developer or a programmer can learn from their senior software developers or senior programmers, however, you can't use practice, practice and practice terms in the learning process of playing the piano for example to describe the learning process of programming and my programming skills.  In programming, either you solve the programming problem or you fail because the programming problem which I had encountered when I was doing my Master of Science Information Technology thesis as a simulation problem using C# programming.  It was something new to me and I chose simulation research methodology to solve my programming problem for my thesis.  I can't practice my programming skills just like practicing the songs using a piano.  Thus, programmers are gifted just like me.  Thus, I am requesting a fair flexible incremental pay from RM 8000 to RM 20,000 monthly to justify my talent and contribution in programming if you want to hire me as a software developer or a programmer.

You can just give me all the notes in a new programming language and I can deliver after I digest and excel all the notes by solving your programming problem. 

Since you all know that I am working on a few startups at the same time and I am pitching to many people almost every day for investment fund acquisition.  My final destination would be a Forbes list billionaire as a technology entrepreneur and a professor in a university.  Being a software developer or a programmer would be a 6-month or 1-year contract job for me.  I don't plan to work as a software developer or programmer as my career.  I want to become a technology entrepreneur cum a professor in technology attached to a university.  I have many feedbacks about my teaching styles.  My former students at Multimedia University said I deserve to be a professor at MIT.  Just recently, my former student from www.campusmate.com said I deserve a professorship at Harvard University.  

Thank you for the compliments.  I am working hard to be a professor in said universities.  I am thinking: How about a professorship at the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford?     

I am confident to become a professor in the technology domain because I am proud of my programming skills.  I am special because I know and I excel in programming.  All software developers and programmers are special if they are solving new problems almost every day.  Thus, software developers and programmers deserve a good income because they are having the talents to solve new problems.     

I am the author and the IP owner of this blog.  IP is Intellectual Property.  My name is Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin.       

No comments: