Monday, January 18, 2021

My husband candidate benchmarking!

My first time experience to fall in love in my life and I was instantly wanted to marry him after I watched his videos in YouTube with the contents of his speech ever since more than 10 years ago.  I am not sure exactly how long is that, however, I was falling in love deeply into him just after I watched his videos.  He was Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong.  At that time, I did not know that he is an University of Oxford graduate.  I just knew that he was an invited guest to talk more about Malaysia Development and Youth Development.  Wow! University of Oxford graduate is so charming.  I deeply falling in love with someone I knew from YouTube.

I have many admirers.  I wish that all my admirers will take Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong as a benchmarking of my husband candidate, when you think that you are at the level of Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong and you are better or at a higher social status than him, then, your chances to become my husband-to-be are definitely high.  I like an intellectual conversation.  You can ask me about the earthquake formation and the lava fertilizer for farming.  We can also talk about Cardiovascular Diseases and Mental Health Diseases and more.  Of course, you can prompt some other intellectual conversation, I will try my best to communicate.         

I like golf.  If you are a golf player or any other sports player at the international tournament level, I will have a very high chance to fall in you.  I was falling in love instantly with a golf player or golf contestant when I was at CIMB Classic 2015 Golf Tournament.  He said, "Are you OK?"  He was the first person asked me this question.  I was or am always in tip-top condition, thus, his caring words touched me.  I wanted to marry him.  He is a white man.

Another Switzerland citizen, a white man touched my heart and I wanted to marry him instantly when he asked me the same questions twice.  He said, "What colour belt of Karate-Do have you achieved so far?"  I did not want to tell him at first and he repeated the question one more time.  I told him after he ended the same question at the second time.  He was the first man asking me a question for two times.  And, this touched my heart.

I felt in love 3 times and I wanted to marry them instantly.

Who is my husband-to-be?  Let's wait and see who is at my husband candidate benchmarking; an Oxford graduate or the same level universities' graduate? A caring athlete like the golf contestant? Or, the caring white man who is persistent enough to find out answers to questions?

Deeply believe that persistent people will be successful or very successful people.

Who would be the 4th time when I fall in love and want madly to marry him?  

         

No comments: