Monday, January 18, 2021

The research portion of my Startup Capital for all my startups is RM 300,000 or MYR 300,000

All my startups are related to develop a more humane world, i.e. a better world.  You may find out more through my latest version of resume.  I am done with this MYR 300,000; I spent all these money.  Many years ago, I sold my condominium in Kelana Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia and I got RM 300,000 cash.  I registered SoLemMi Sdn Bhd in Malaysia with one of my students on 7th May 2014.  Due to my startups need intensive research, thus, I need to work for people to accumulate experience to run my business.  Many companies which included Multimedia University (MMU), the university which I have worked for 9 years and 3 months as a lecturer in ICT/ Computer Science couldn't stand that I am an aspiring entrepreneur.  MMU said if I want to do entrepreneurship, I must let go my position in MMU and my former Ph.D. supervisor, Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan said I must let go my Ph.D. study if I wanted to do entrepreneurship.  I would think that Professor Dr. Ho was not read about Larry Page who invented patented algorithms to run his entrepreneurship, i.e. Google when he was a student in Stanford University.  Due to www.SoLemMi.com is heavily lead by algorithms, I have invented a few of them.  TrainCan At Amore Paradise is running by intensive algorithms too.  I would say, my startups are technology ready from my perspective and I need investors madly to proceed because I have spent all my RM 300,000 in research and exploration.  Since I am broke now, I need a job urgently.  

I pitched to more than 300 people and parties about my ideas to help people worldwide to see the world economically and later, I have transformed it to help people worldwide to see the world from different perspectives economically.  I deeply believe that what I have in mind to help the worldwide people are in the right tracks.

The reason why I terminated the company, SoLemMi Sdn Bhd's registration tenure because my research elements for this high-tech company were not ready and companies did not hire me when they found that I had a registered company or business.  And, I needed jobs for a living and RM 300,000 was not enough for my research.         

I told the world that I was poor in my book, Sunshine Little Kitchen mainly because the majority of my friends in Camp Fitch, PA, USA and other parts of USA are very rich like having private jets for crops fertilization in farming.  My family is doing farming too and I used them as the comparison metric to state that I am poor in my book.  Thus, I am here to declare that my family is never poor in Malaysia and my family and I are above average income group.  My father is a recognized "Ahli Mahkota Perak (AMP)" from the Sultan of Perak or the King of Perak ever since about 20 years ago.  Perak is the state name.  With this recognition, my father helped a lot of people in the farming business and jobs.

I did all the research, pitching and development jobs with the digital footprint, i.e. Internet can be the witness of all my involvement in my businesses which I have mentioned in my latest copy of my resume.  If the investors wish that I must register my businesses officially, I can do that immediately right after you say that you are investing.  Thank you! 

I am good definitely.  I need a job now.  

   

No comments: