Friday, January 22, 2021

Market Segmentation and Unique Selling Point

I learned "Market Segmentation" when I was attending classes with the learning materials from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in a Master of Science Information Technology degree.  Market Segmentation highlights no business competition, however, each and every businessman and businesswoman who would like to do business in the travel industry for example, he or she must find the unique selling point at each and every market segmentation in order to rise and to be successful. 

My businesses, www.SoLemMi.com and TrainCan At Amore Paradise automatically rise and shore due to I am the pioneer in all the selected market segmentation and unique selling points with the digital footprint evidence in the Internet even though I have no money to register them as the official companies and hire employees by attracting Harvard Business School's attention and care to write on my biography in business.  I do everything related to my businesses myself.  I pitched to more than 300 people or investors worldwide and I never give up.  

Of course, I might have many followers, i.e. the copycats of my businesses and yet, the one eventually will be listed in Forbes list and Harvard Business School related biography would be me, Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin.

Market Segmentation means you can't sell the same brand of the items or the same items in your business and compete with the pioneers, yet, you are not wrong to do business and yet, you must find Unique Selling Point in each and every market segmentation.     

No comments: