Thursday, March 2, 2023

Representative Dating Powered By TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan)

Millionaires, billionaires and trillionaires from TrainCan At Amore Paradise are not going to meet his/ her wife or husband candidate face to face due to privacy and security reason during the process of knowing each other.

Hence, they will appoint TrainCan At Amore Paradise Representative Dating Agent to know you.  It could be years ranging from 1 to 10 years of process to know you better.  You might receive many calls yet, this is a process to get to know you better.  Of course, do not release any information which you think that is private and confidential.

Let me tell you my journey to marry a trillionaire!

He is Shell's big boss, CIMB Group's big boss, green/ alternative energy producer cum exporter with self-patented grade of trade secret (50% shares ownership is mine), textile technology-related business owner in recycling (50% shares ownership is mine) and water turbine power generation related self-patented grade of trade secret (50% shares ownership is mine).  

He love golf and art.  

He love to read a lot and travel the world and I am having the same hobby and interest.  I have traveled around the world when I was very young particularly when I was a student.  Next, I have read more than 900,000 title of books, magazines, newspapers, textbooks, recipes, comics and many others.

He is a white man from United Kingdom with a citizenship as Malaysian.

Before I know that he is my husband, I was having an online dating experience with a University of Cambridge graduate while this online dating person is not my husband.

I have a car after years of working hard and I pump Shell petrol everyday.

I have a CIMB Bank account.

I am a golfer since year 2005.  Which sport match you the best?

I am a big fan and contributor of art pieces.  What is your hobby?

My husband use his manpower to know me and let me understand his business, i.e. oil and gas industry (upstream, midstream and downstream) and banking industry (online banking, commercial banking, Islamic banking, hire & purchase and many others) throughout the years to enhance my knowledge to be an advertisement platform for his business.  

I am the Founder, CEO and Chief Cupid of TrainCan At Amore Paradise!  Kindly check and buy my book, "How ENTJ Woman Fall In Love?: Step-By-Step To Marry A Billionaire, His/ Her Family or Associate" - https://www.amazon.com/ENTJ-Woman-Fall-Step-Step/dp/B09GZGWCSL/!  You can get a copy of your e-book from Google Play Books.  Go to Google Play Store, click at "Books" and key in "Hui-Shin Wong" to search for a long list of my books.

Thank you for your support!

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: