Saturday, March 4, 2023

SHYAN's WAY: My journey as an individual of GREED FOR MONEY to a TRILLIONAIRE by vowing as a businesswoman with firmed Research and Development (R&D) background with international commercialization values ever since year 2003 when I was a scholar of Master of Science Information Technology endorsed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.

1 trillion is 1000 billion.  1 billion is 1000 million and 1 million is 1,000,000 (six zero at the back).

I am a mentor for "I'm One!" members.  Are you one?  Let's connect!  Email me at huishin2020@gmail.com to join me for a business venture.

Check, https://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2023/02/this-is-12-year-mentoring-and-training.html!

With my research output in year 2005, I was an instant trillionaire with USD 3 trillion which was invested into Khazanah Nasional, an investment arm to develop Malaysia as a developed country and nation (VISION 2020).

I had a question from the floor that why I did a Master of Science degree not a Master of Business Administration (MBA).  

Answer: To understand and equip myself as a R&D Compliance by picking up the Silicon Valley study of business model with a lot of patent under my name when I commercialize all my business ideas.

Check "Humane Leadership", https://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2022/06/leadership-with-humanity-program-or.html!

I'm a big boss!  Very sure and very certain with no turning back!  I am a businesswoman now!

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: