Thursday, March 2, 2023

How do you know that you are smart and a candidate of an influencer, celebrity or advertisement platform? Millionaires, billionaires and trillionaires are influencers, celebrity or advertisement platform.

Microsoft founder, Bill Gates and many others are celebrity.

Queen Elizabeth II, the Royal family members and many others are celebrity.

Question: How to test one is smart?

Answer: Teach him/ her how to swim! 

I learn swimming within a 5-minute lesson.  Thus, I am having the ability to learn fast and I am smart.  I am also a candidate of an influencer, celebrity or advertisement platform who can lead the world with appropriate protocol and knowledge platform. 

Next, following instruction is another big thing which all the influencers, celebrity or advertisement platform must have. 

I am a good listener and a great follower of sane instruction.  How about you?  

I am also a good teacher, instructor, lecturer or professor.  My record is to teach swimming within 5 minutes and my students get it by starting their journey to swim, snorkeling and scuba diving.  I know exactly how to give effective and clear instruction so that my students know exactly what I teach with sane learning philosophy. 

I learn golfing and bowling within 5 minutes too.


I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: