Friday, December 2, 2022

Why am I deserve a multi-million dollar (USD 800 million) monthly salary as a highly competence Chief Executive Officer with a responsibility to write quarterly report with profit? Answer: I can create new knowledge or something new (Tourism Revolution and the role of Dr. Wong Foundation in the world) with impact and I can solve NEW problem (NET ZERO) with a high impact decision making ability.

Check, Dr. Wong Foundation (http://www.drwongfoundation.org)!

You can earn more if you are a businessman or businesswoman with the ownership of Intellectual Property (IP).  In order to create wealth with the ownership of IP, you must do research or excel in research of a specific knowledge domain just like how many of us with Ph.D. study experience for more than 20 years.

NET ZERO means the emission of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is balancing with the Oxygen in our atmosphere.

My role as a Senior Professor in University of Oxford in September 2024 is a 5000 UK Sterling Pounds monthly role, yet, it is rewarding mainly because it is a highly intensive research role with a teaching workload.  

I have joint research output, i.e. patents with many MNCs such as INTEL, Oracle and many others due to I am extremely passionate about my Ph.D. study, i.e. "BRIDGE THE GAP".  INTEL is paying me USD 30 million monthly as the remuneration of a joint research effort with a choice to inherit my monthly wealth from IP or INTEL to my children generation by generation.

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: