Monday, February 7, 2022

Why must I be a VVIP to you and your organization? Why am I so important?

I have traveled the world with the established connection for more than 100 countries during my very young age with my own hard-earned money.  I am the eldest in the family and I am extremely hard-working and independent.

Due to the business ideas of all my 20 startups to date if I am not wrong, I have met a wide variety of investors and I am well-known as a very versatile and intelligent individual through all my online history, track records and attended events by attracting 300++ worldwide millionaires and billionaires who are going after me for marriage during my younger age.  I have the titles of self-appointed "Miss Malaysia" and "Miss Universe" ever since I was in London, United Kingdom from year 2007-2009 due to my friendliness, a self-appointed "Malaysia ambassador" and my intelligence which I have shined in the most intelligent crowds in the world, i.e. Oracle R&D, Microsoft Research, University of Cambridge and many others. 

I am a policy/ act/ law/ technical code former, maker or changer who has been recognized by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), American Council for an Energy-Efficiency Economy (ACEEE) and Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) ever since year 2004, year 2012 and further recognition in year 2015.

Hence, in order to lead a multi-billion dollar business and conglomerate, I am humbly accepting my calling and being the most humane leader in this agenda.  This must be the best joke in the world if I can't get a good and high pay job in anywhere in the world which including my own country, Malaysia.  Don't insult the headhunters and human resources algorithm based Artificial Intelligent job matching website, bot and software especially those experienced headhunters!  They must be well noted and truly understand if I can't get any investment funds to run my startups, then, I must get a job.  Of course, I am at the funding acquisition stage for all my startups which can impact the world yet, I still need to feed myself and to pay my loans such as housing loans.  

Connect me through Linkedin, Facebook and Whatsapp:

3. Whatsapp: +6 012 298 2298

I am your VVIP mainly because I have changed the world using words and I form a better place to live for all individuals through all my actions.

Kindly buy my books from all appointed book stores worldwide, amazon.com and Google Play Books.  Let's view my author profile at amazon dot com, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB.

Thank you!

No comments: