Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Those who love to find faults by giving their personal views and happy to do it again and again worth my attention. Let me give the "Bridge The Gap" pedagogy from my Ph.D. study to help you to see the world with more senses with meaning and justification!

Come on!  Write to me at huishin2020@gmail.com or Whatsapp me, +6 012 298 2298!  My highest record for the number of my Whatsapp messages in my mobile phone is 1500 daily.  Hence, give me some times and hopefully, I can reply your message as soon as possible.  My email inbox is achieving Gigabytes and Gigabytes, yet, I am trying my best to reply all your email.  If all these are coverted to be the number of my readers and buyers of my books, how nice?

Check my Amazon.com author profile, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB, Google Play Book, www.facebook.com/HuiShinWong and major retailing online or offline bookstores worldwide to buy my books online or with cash/ mobile wallet/ credit card/ debit card/ bitcoin. 

No comments: