Thursday, December 16, 2021

Yes, I agreed that I was born and raised as an extremely rich girl who is having a life far more better than a Forbes-List-Billionaire's daughter's life. People said that I'm a Princess or a Queen very soon! I'm looking forward!

Malaysia is a country full of followers with only 1 or 2 good leaders with values, kind-hearted and ethical.  Hence, you will not be surprised that many of them might be the bad leaders yet, I can confirm that by year 2006, I was a student who had traveled to Thailand, Korea, Japan, Republic of Maldives, Egypt, Borneo and United States of America using my hard-earned money as a part-time tutor and a waitress.  I am independent and proven smart and special.  I deserve a good life and wealth since I had good life and why was I must die with debts and tears mainly because of other's mental health problems with full of jealousy with dirty acts to work on me or spread the rumors that I must ended-up with no jobs for 7 years++ by spreading the rumors that 1) My English is bad, 2) I have attitude problem, 3) I can not work within a group, 4) I'm a mental health patient, 5) My EQ is low, 6) I am bossy, 7) I have no technical skill, 8) My communication skill is bad and etc. All these are not related to me, yet, their jealousy ensure that I have no jobs and no investors.  This is Malaysia; people spread words and people are following without thinking and being logical!  

Malaysians, follow my quote, "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow (S.T.E.F.)!"

Should you extend your hands to help me just in case I have all these 8 points stated above?  To be frank, I am a perfectionist.  If you want to know me more, I want to be hired with RM 30,000 monthly because I have enough of bullying by those people who were born poor and to be able to be promoted as company leaders who were jealous about all my achievements by having the perception that 1) I am not good enough to receive a scholarship, 2) I should not travel to so many countries when I was a student because poor people can not travel based on their perception and there claimed that I am poor; Why should we shout, "Everyone can fly! ~AirAsia" 3) They said I did stealing and in fact, these were their children's flaw and they were jealous on me and they put all these sin on me mainly because their perception that poor people and people who do a lot of charity must steal.

If you have perceptions, please voice-up here for further discussion and not spread rumours to ensure I have no jobs and being a bankruptcy very soon because no logic.  I have the money to travel to so many countries and buy, buy, buy and buy, why should I steal?  Tell me!  I used USD 2000 UK Pounds to fly to United Kingdom to look for a Ph.D. supervisor in Information Security and you claimed that I did stealing the 1 Sterling Pound while I was a volunteer to collect the donation from the public to help the poor and disabled.  Do you get what am I saying?  Think!  Logic!  Anyway, I forgive you.  My feeling tell me that I am going to get an Angel Investor or a permanent job with at least RM 30,000 monthly because my technical skill is extremely good.  I just need 1 week to pick-up all the necessities for a technical job.  I do not see why should I being poor and ended up a bankruptcy since I am a perfectionist.

If you think that I am extremely good, tell me directly that "Well-Done!".

7 years++ of running my startups with no salary and having all short-term or part-time jobs with my family's support and my family are farmers.  I am an international champion and yet, I am depending on my family to feed me at my age now as 42 years old.  Tell me the logic!  Are you sure you want to discriminate me mainly because I am a perfectionist or the one who had traveled the world by 30 years old mostly traveled when I was a student?


No comments: