Thursday, December 30, 2021

Recruiters and Hiring Managers Who Are Born and Raised As A Rich Kid Just Like Me Are Wanted In High Demand To Increase The Head Count For A Better World

Do you know that the recruiters and hiring managers who are born and raised as ordinary or poor children found it difficult to accept the ways who I am as an extraordinary human being with excellent track records anywhere, anycase and anyplace by having me to write all these into my resume?  They just can't accept there is such a human beings who is looking for a job.

Hence, with my type of profile, I would request to have those recruiters and hiring managers who are born and raised rich with a proven track record of leadership review my resume.  Hope that you will note my request during my job hunting journey and this is part of my Human Resources Capital Research Algorithm from AI.  Of course, there are exceptional while they must be extremely convincing and excellent; I meant those who love my resume.

No comments: