Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Intention to have sex or the attempt to have sex one directional is a sin and I want all these "animals" who are willing to have sex with any women to be bankrupt together with their family members and friends too.

Hence, stay away from these types of "animals" even though they are human beings and claimed themselves as men while not protecting women, however, they bullied women by having the intention to have sex one directionally.

I am serious.  I want them to fail forever.  The willing buyers and willing sellers of sex just be great yet, not my cup of tea or the circle of my friends, perhaps.

I am applying no sex, no physical contact and no kissing for all my relationships if I am having any or I had any.  Hence, I would want to blacklist all those people who attempted and had the intention to have sex with me.  Walk far from me if you are these people whom I have mentioned.

Those men who presumed my friendliness which led them to perceptions that I wanted sex must be punished and be bankrupt because the ways how they talked were just silent by attempting to have sex.

I am serious.  Those men who had sexually harassed me and requested for one night stand must be punished and banktrupt.

I am representing the weak women to ensure all these "animals", their family and friends must have bad life without happiness and success.  I am serious. 

No comments: