Friday, December 3, 2021

"Hui-Shin, you were very active in all sorts of youth movement, charity, teaching and research. Is it very difficult to have your network to get you a job which is RM 30,000 monthly? You are waiting for 7 years to get a full-time employment, yet, you only get a RM 5,000 monthly salary job. Confirmed! They used you because you are influential."

I'm speechless!  Am I being used?  Or, my networks are all very poor due to excess or abusive investment activities.  Anyway, I pray to the GOD that I can stand on my own feet again, it means I have the ability to pay all my debts and daily expenses by not depending on my family because I have enough discrimination and perception that jobless is useless and jobless must die.  They treated me like a slave and with no respect because they said jobless for 7 years is completely nonsense.  This is Malaysia.  "Malaysia's talents" are stupid and they are inferior to hire talents like me.  That's all.  Due to my connection, I can easily get RM 30,000 monthly salary according to them, yet, I am only getting RM 5000 monthly.  Also, I must be working very hard to be a role model and a successful entrepreneur because I am going to be the advocate of those talents who are being discriminated and abandoned.  I am here to help them when I have the power very soon.  No more jobless for 7 years with all those part-time jobs and short works which lead to no career building! 

Pray to the GOD that I can get investment funds very soon for all my startups.  I can't afford to pay myself a monthly salary from all my 16 startups and I am very excited and enthusiastic to work on them every day ever since 7th May 2014 until now even though I have enough of white eyes and jealousy, yet, I am having the attitude and mindful direction that I am changing the world and I am providing a better place to live for all individuals with full of energy and full of responsibilities, yet, I need a full-time job to top up my financial status, else, I can't afford to pay my web hosting, paying to file patents for all my algorithms and buying software and powerful laptops to develop my websites even though I know how to code and I am extremely good in this.

GOD, please hear me and help me!  I want a fair sum of monthly salary and soon the sponsorship of all my 16 startups to roll out to the world to change the world.  I am making a difference and a revolution.

I'm working very hard to get Multiple Source of Income (MSI) by writing English books.  To date, I have 10 English books which are selling hot on Amazon.com and Google Play Books.  Google my name "Hui-Shin Wong" to find out more.

  

No comments: