Tuesday, July 7, 2020

What is Kindle?

I purchased a Kindle device when I was in United States of America maybe more than 10 years ago.  I can't remember.  Join me to read a lot for the seek of knowing the world a little bit more than anyone else to change the world easily now, later and in future.

What is Kindle?  It is a device which you can purchase and download all the worldwide newspapers, worldwide magazines and books from all over the world.  If you do not want to buy a Kindle device,  I have the following suggestion.

1. If you are using Android mobile phone, go to Play Store and install "Kindle".  Then, you can browse, buy and download all the worldwide newspapers, worldwide magazines and books from all over the world effortlessly.   

2. If you are using IOS mobile phone, IPhone and IPad, launch Kindle App and browse, purchase and download the books, magazines and newspapers worldwide. 

3. Install or update your Kindle App in your computer (https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GZSM7D8A85WKPYYD

If you have any problem, feel free to contact me, huishin2020@gmail.com.  We can meet face to face to talk more about reading materials and reading topics.  I enjoy reading very much.    

No comments: