Monday, July 13, 2020

A conversation with my potential lover, Mr. B!

Mr. B: "I would say that you are a young woman with dreams and ambition!  I know all your criteria for me to become your husband.  Somehow, why are you not wishing your husband would be the one who will give you all the success on what you want to do?"

Hui-Shin: "I have a very excellent education background, born and raised in Malaysia where I feel proud the most as a Malaysian with the most welcome and  warm treatments from all over the world when I visit their countries.  I believe Malaysians' innovation in entrepreneurship especially who I am today after I completed a Master of Science Information Technology in year 2005 and a few courses of Master of Science Information Security in year 2009.  You may find out more about my background through Linkedin."

Mr. B: "See you soon!"

Hui-Shin: "Sure!  See you!"

No comments: